The Emperor's Anger

"I'm impressed, Vegeta. You've managed to hold your own quite well. But I'm afraid you're only a paper tiger standing against a storm." Freeza says.

"Don't underestimate me, Freeza. I'm not the same Vegeta from before. You're not dealing with the average Saiyan anymore. I have finally risen above and become a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta shouts triumphantly.

Freeza, having heard this speech before, completely ignores it.

"Here's a little fun fact about me, Vegeta-"

"Is it that you can transform?"

"No, it's that I can transfo-- ok when and how?"

"Guldo told me."

"Well then. Now that you know. There is no need for the dramatic show, am I right?"

Freeza then starts the transformation process, growing taller and his horns growing more pointed. The power that the form gives off is unreal. When it's done, everyone looks on in awe and fear at the new Freeza.

"It's been a while since I've transformed. I think the last time I clocked this form, its power level was....one million!" Freeza says with a deeper voice than before.

"Y-You're lying!" Vegeta yells.

"Am I? Am I really?" and with a simple gesture, an entire island was destroyed by Freeza. Gohan and Krillin were in awe of Freeza's power.

Freeza was just about to turn on them when a figure appears cloaked in a dazzling light.

"Mr. Piccolo!" Gohan exclaims, excited to see his teacher once again. Piccolo nods at him and turns to Freeza.

"You're going to pay in blood for every single Namekian you've killed!" He yells.

Freeza merely laughs in his face before catching a right hook to the jaw. Shocked that the Namekian could lay a hand on him, he retaliates, but it is easily defended and countered by Piccolo.

"Wait, wait. This is the same Namekian from before, right?" Vegeta asks Krillin

"Yeah."

"And he couldn't even handle Nappa on Earth. Now he's fighting Freeza in his second form! So either I'm hallucinating..."

"Or?"

"Power levels are bullshit!!"