I leaned down, latching my mouth on the other side of his neck as my hand's unbuttoned his jeans.

I lifted my head, looking down as I pulled his jeans down along with his boxers.

My breath got caught in my throat when his dick came into view.

It stood tall, hard and thick.

I wrapped a hand around him, moving my hand up and down, enjoying the moans that escaped through his lips.

I smiled, rubbing my thumb across the pink head, smearing the pre-come over the slit.

" Finelyyy " He whined, reaching towards me and pulling me towards him so our lips were inches apart. " I want you " He breathed, moving his hands towards my waist.

He pulled my shirt up, tossing it to the other side of the room.

" You're impatient " I kissed his lips before standing up straight, unbuttoning my jeans.

He wrapped his hand around his cock, moving it up and down as he watched my every move.

I pulled my jeans down along with my boxers, my dick slapping against my stomach.

" turn over on your stomach " I looked down at his naked body.

He easily complied, turning over instantly.

I smiled when his plump butt came into view, quickly leaning down.

I kissed down his spine towards his crack.

He shivered when I kissed his hole, swiping my tongue over the pinkness.

I pressed a finger into his hole, a loud moan escaping through his lips.

I smiled, moving my finger in and out of him as I continued to lick at the pink skin.

I pulled back, watching as my finger slid in and out of him, moans flying out of his mouth as I added another finger.

I thrusted my fingers in and out of him, moans escaping him as I hit his prostate.

He gripped at the sheets as I moved my fingers in and out of him.

I smiled, spitting on his hole before adding another finger.

He tensed, a groan escaping his lips.

" Relax " I spoke softly, leaning down to kiss his shoulder.

I pushed my fingers in and out of him, trying to loosen him up before we went any further.

I sucked on the skin on his neck, enjoying the way moans started to escape his mouth when it was no longer painful.

" I- I'm close " He breathed

" good " I smirked, leaning down to kiss his shoulder. " You ready? " I smiled against his skin, enjoying the way he nodded as soon as I finished speaking. " Ok " I spoke, pulling my fingers out of him.

He groaned as I lined my dick up with his hole, pushing in slowly.

He gripped the sheets as I slowly pushed into him, stopping for a minute or two when I was fully in before pulling out and pushing back in.

I moaned, throwing my head back as I thrusted into him.

" Fuck " He moaned loudly.

I smiled, raising my head before looking down at how his hole swallowed my dick.

It was a beautiful sight.

He wrapped a hand around his dick, moving his hand up and down, moaning loudly when he released onto his sheets.

I groaned when his hole tightened around me, making me groan and release inside him.

I pulled out soon after, breathing heavily as I looked down at the spent boy laying on the dirty sheet

I smiled as I watched the cum spill from his hole.

" You ok? " I leaned down, kissing his shoulder before turning him over.

He was breathing heavily, eyes threatening to close.

He hummed softly.

I smiled, stepping away from the spent boy, grabbing a tissue from the tissue box on his nightstand.

I rubbed the cum off his stomach, trying my hardest to get the sticky substance off the blanket.

" We'll wash the sheets later " I spoke softly, throwing the tissue into the trash once his stomach was clean from the sticky substance.

I looked around the room, grabbing his boxers from the floor and pulling them up his thick thighs.

I ran a hand through my hair, grabbing my boxers from the floor and pulling them up.

" Can we cuddle? " He rolled onto his side.

" Uh...yea " I stared at the almost sleeping boy.

I sat down on the comfortable sheets, pulling Liam closer towards me.

I laid my head on the pillow, wrapping my arms around him as he laid his head on my chest.

" I love you " He hummed before slipping into a deep sleep.

I froze, not knowing how to respond to his confession.

I'm so fucking fucked.

...

Liam shows Finely to his room, Finely kisses Liam and they end up fucking. At the end, Liam asks to cuddle and Tells Finely he loves him. Finely doesn't know what to say to the confession but stays with Liam as he sleeps while cuddling.