009: ACCEPTANCE

I'M BACK, BABY! 

College is so stressful, I am getting tired with it (ಥ_ಥ) Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Some of the fonts used will be:

{bold + italics} = Novel Parts

Alright, now lets get into the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

Insomnia might be the worst condition Lester ever faced in his life. It is annoying, especially because you already have so much work to do tomorrow and you can't fall asleep at all.

Lester sits up on his bed for the 5th time. He rubs his face, sighing into his palms, leaning forward.

The thoughts of what he just read are still inside his mind. About how he was mind controlled, how he was a puppet, how he became a traitor, how he got stabbed... all of those haunts his very being.

He refuses it. He will not believe any of that. Actually, it makes sense now. Lester is not the type to get that obsessed over Abigail like how it was written. This is all just a twisted version of his fate.

Jonathan will not kill him. Sure, his existence must disgust that man, but there is no way he will take his life. 'I am his brother...' the words whisper in his mind, and Lester clicks his tongue.

'I will go out and have a walk.' He thinks and gets out of the bed.

After a moment of combing his messy hair, straightening his night wear and putting on a fringed shawl over his shoulder, he walks out of the room.

As he walks on, his mind spirals. Denial goes strongly in his mind. He will not accept this future. This is all wrong. This is not how it is supposed to be like! Why does he get such a twisted end?

No one answers, and anger blazes Lester's being.

But then, his olive eyes set on something. No, rather, someone.

Long beautiful pure blond hair fluttering down her shoulders as she gazes at the moon with her beautiful blue eyes. She wore a gray nightwear and had a longer dark teal fringed shawl over her form.

Clara, Lester's oldest sister.

And immediately, the older girl notices Lester's presence.

"Good evening," she says.

"Evening," Lester greets her back, now standing next to the opposite side of the window. Clara stares at him for a moment, before looking back at the moon. This action is copied by Lester.

The moon is pretty tonight. It shines brightly, moonlight enveloping the scenery outside the window. It calms down Lester for a minute.

"Could you not sleep?" Clara's monotonous voice is heard again. Lester turns back to her and she is looking at him. "No." He pauses, "Nightmares." He lies, wishing it was all just a nightmare. Clara stares at him, before humming, "I had a nightmare too."

"I see," Lester replies. He does not believe her, just like she does not believe his excuse.

There is silence again. It's very quiet.

Lester's heart clenches again when he remembers the novel. It sends a sudden adrenaline rush to his feet. He wants to run off, he wants to do something. Or else he might go crazy. Slips of words of what all he read mash up in his mind, and he falls into a dreadful daze.

"Lester," Clara's voice brings Lester back to reality.

"Do you want to go to the music room?" She asks.