"What was that?"

I immediately smothered my laughter, whipping around to see Yoongi watching the two of us with narrowed eyes.

"Y/N drew a portrait of you hyung." Hoseok giggled. "It's so good. Uncanny really."

I reached behind me, smacking his shoulder as I appealed to Yoongi.

"Is not. Hobi's just trying to get me into trouble."

"Any trouble you get into is by your own doing doll, I'm a firm believer in that." He sighed, gesturing for me to show him. "Let's see it."

Before I could make to hide it, Taehyung reached up, flipping my canvas around. Yoongi's grin slipped off his face as Jimin and Jungkook looked away from what they were working on long enough to see it. Both of them burst into laughter, while Yoongi leveled me with a glare.

"That's how you wanna play it huh?" He threatened, grabbing his own canvas and brush.

"Wait wait wait." Hobi said, reaching out to grab the canvas from Taehyung. "I got something that'll make this better."

He plucked my brush out of my fingers. Taking the paint to the canvas and drawing angry eyebrows on my cat. The two of us fell into a fit of giggles again with the addition of Tae who rolled onto his side to keep from choking on his drink.

"Grumpier cat." Hobi wheezed, making Taehyung laugh harder.

"Let me see." Namjoon leaned forward, abandoning the game with Jin long enough to look.

I turned it around again. Watching as Yoongi slapped Joon's bicep just as he started to laugh.

"Don't you dare!"

"But that's exactly what you look like." Namjoon guffawed, leaning away from Yoongi's attacks.

"HAM AND CHEESE!" Jin shouted, jumping off the couch in his excitement for having gotten it.

The sudden outburst startled me, whipping my head in his direction as the cards they were playing with scattered everywhere.

"Watch it!" Jungkook whined, peeling the cards away from his paint carefully.

Jin ignored him, eyes finally getting a look at my painting before crumbling into squeaky laughter himself. He made his way over, taking a seat on the couch behind me with Hoseok who would have been sat on if he hadn't moved his legs in the last second.

"You should do Namjoon too. Draw him as the big teddy bear he is." Jin suggested, taking the paintbrush from Hobi and stretching out the couch to make room for the next drawing.

I grabbed another paintbrush to join him. The two of us having way too much fun with it as Yoongi scribbled furiously on his own canvas across from us.

"Bam!" He yelled suddenly, turning his own canvas towards the room so everyone could see his work.

Jin and I stopped painting long enough to see what he had.

"What is that?" I asked, genuinely confused as to what I was looking at.

"It's you."

I snorted, trying to figure out how it was me. It was some short, round creature with big eyes and protruding cheeks.

"I look like that to you?"

"Yeah. My cute little hamster."

"Excuse me? I do not look like a hamster."

He grinned wickedly, shrugging as he set down his "masterpiece".

"With Taehyung feeding you like that, you do."