"As long as we're together," Keita added as he lifted his head and looked at his brother before he mirrored his grin. "Yep, let's transfer schools!"

You guessed you really don't have to say anything more since the twins are there to reassure each other. But you realized it wasn't the twins you needed to talk to. You glanced at Hawks who just smiled at the twins before he reminded them to finish their lunch.

You wanted to ask him if he's okay, but you refrained from doing so. Not now, you thought.

So after lunch, the twins went to their rooms to play and you found Hawks cleaning the dishes. You walked up to him. He must have not noticed you right away and you hesitated to put your hand on his back.

Instead, you stood beside him and Hawks stopped before he looked at you.

"The twins?" he asked.

"Upstairs, they're playing."

He smiled at you before nodding his head. He finished cleaning the dishes and walked past you to dry his hands. You turned around and opened your lips to speak but you closed them to think about how you'll even say it.

You found yourself holding the hem of his shirt and when Hawks felt it, he stopped. "Does it still bother you? What those people said." You asked, voice a mere mutter but Hawks heard you.

He turned around and smiled at you. "A bit,"

"Yeah, it still bothers me too," you said, looking to your side. "I should have messed with that bitch's memories."

Hawks chuckled, shaking his head before he cupped your face to make you look at him. "You know you can't do that."

"I can," you said. "Nobody's gonna know."

"Y/n," he said, taking a step towards you, still cupping your face.

"I just don't want you to feel bothered by their words," you muttered, looking down. "They may be rich but it's Pro Heroes like you who risk everything for their safety. Money can't save them from Villains who don't give a rat's ass about wealth."

Because there are Villains like that, who would rather watch the world burn with their paper money than take that money for themselves. And who would stop them if not Pro Heroes like Hawks whom they just scorned?

Suddenly, you felt his forehead on yours and you looked back at him to see that he had his eyes closed. He stayed like that for a few seconds before he leaned back.

"There, I'm all good now," he said, grinning, and with that smile he looks exactly like the twins. Or the twins look exactly like him. "Let's browse schools for the twins. It's still early in the semester so most of the schools still accept transferees."

"Are you sure you're really all good?" you asked. "Should I use my qui—"