From The Past To The Present

Start from the beginning

Andrew: Are you ok that sounded like a bad kind of boom.

As he saw me he staggered over to me and said.

???: No need to worry I just used to much amoneium nitrate.

When he said that I knew he had to be one of those prodigies like a kid version on Steven Hawking but as he staggered to me he almost fell I caught him and asked him.

Andrew: Are you sure you are ok man.

???: Of course (straightens up and stands on his own) oh were are my manner my name is Billy, Billy Cranston what is yours.

Andrew: Well it's a pleasure to meet you Billy my name is Andrew, Andrew Wolfe I just moved in the house a couple doors down.

Billy: Ahh yes I heard from my mother we were getting new neighbors.

After we got the formalities out of the way we started to talk and we hit it off, it felt like we knew eachother for years, he told me he had no friends and I said while helping him balance out the compounds for his experiment.

Andrew: Well Billy you have one now.

He looked away from his experiment and his eyes got wide and I could've sworn I saw tears he came over and hugged me, it caught me by surprise but I hugged him back I heard sniffles as he said.

Billy: Thank your Andrew that means a lot to me I just hope I can be a good friend.

Andrew: Don't worry Billy you will and I'll always be there for you, let's finish your experiment I'm eager to see this robot walk.

He let go of me and nodded as he wiped away tears of joy, we got back to work it took about 2 hours but we did it and the robot walked it actually walked I was both surprised and proud at what we accomplished we high fived but Billy almost missed but it just made us laugh we hung out for another 10 minutes until my mom started to yell for me to come home I told Billy I'd see him tomorrow after the grand opening of the community center, he told me he couldn't make it cause he has an outing with his robotics club apprantally its an advanced clud and he's the youngest I so called it.

When I got home mom was worried were I was and I told her about Billy she just smiled and said she was glad that I'm making friends.

Back in the car mom sees Billy and said.

Mom: Is that Billy your friend.

Andrew: Yes it is he's going to his robotics club meeting.

After I said that I waved at him he saw and smiled then did the same as he was getting in his mom's car.

Mom: You should invite him over sometime.

After she said that we remained silent until we got to the community center.
We made our way in just in time to here a .......Husky man on stage talking that has to be Ernie.

Ernie: Hello and welcome to the grand opening to Erine's Juice bar and community center, I'm Ernie.

Called it!!!!

Ernie: I had a vision of a place were young people could go to be in a safe invroment and also have fun, you see when I was younger I was really into weight lifting and boxing, I went to this little boxing gym everyday after school and every weekend for about 2 years and in that 2 years I always saw a boy his name was Markus and I wondered why he was always here so I asked Mike the owner why does he come in here day in and day out. He told me that he had family troubles and this is the only place he felt safe I felt for him, after about 3 months after I was told that I heard that his dad beat him to death, so I made it my mission never to let kids ever go through what Markus went through thus Erine's Juice bar and community center was born I hope this will be a safe place for all who need it and know if you need anything I'm always here don't hesitate.