Nine

Minghao walk to a designated table with no one on it, followed by Junhui who's looking down blushing a little.

Once they arrived, the two quickly sit down with a sudden question by Minghao.

"What do you want?" Minghao asked as they sat on their table.

"Huh?" Junhui asked, confused by Minghao's question.

"I said, what food do you like to have? My treat." Minghao stands, getting ready to get their meal in the queue.

As Minghao stands up to go to the queue, he gets halted by Junhui who's holding his hand.

"I said I'll treat you this time right? So it's on me now. What do you want?" Junhui stops Minghao on his track and stands up, putting his hands on Minghao's shoulders making him sit.

"Oh... Then... A stir-fried if they have one, bibimbap if they ran out of it." Minghao nods and sits down slowly as Junhui told him.

"Got it! Wait for me here." Junhui smiled and winked at Minghao before he goes to the queue.

Minghao blush a little and looks down before Junhui could notice.

These past weekend, he's thinking of something to pay for what he did to Junhui. He couldn't think of anything as he realized he never get to know him.

All he knows was Junhui is living alone, he's an alpha, and that's it.

He doesn't know what Junhui likes, what are his hobbies, it's like he's thinking of a complete stranger.

Until then, everytime he thinks of Junhui, he'll just blush for no reason. He just want to make up for what he did to him but he ended up getting butterflies little.

"Please don't do that... I can't take it..."

He thinks of anything that could keep him calm. He thinks of his friends which is the best and the worst choice to think of.

They give pretty much a decent advice when he needs it, especially Wonwoo and Jeonghan. But Jeonghan isn't with them since he moved to seoul with his mate, and he hasn't seen Wonwoo the past week, leaving an excuse letter and texting them that there's nothing to worry about.

It stresses him more as two of his best friend he can rely on wasn't with him, he also think of Seungkwan and Dokyeom, but he knows what those two were going to do, already thinking of an aftermath when they know that he's with Junhui.

He just shrug it off and tries to calm down.

Looking back up, Minghao noticed Wonwoo walking alone and calls him out.

He shouts his name which made him look at various directions, confused as to where it's coming to. He sees Minghao waving at him, also him responding to it and walk towards Minghao.

"Wonu! Why are you alone? Where are the other two?" Minghao asked Wonwoo.

"Dokyeom is sick, and Seungkwan said that he needs to pick up someone so he's excused for a day." Wonwoo answered.

Minghao noticed Wonwoo's body, much paler and much weaker, scared that something really happened so he immediately asked him.

"Wonu, are you okay? You don't look good." Minghao asked, with a worried expression.

"Oh... Don't worry, I'm fine." Wonwoo said with a smile.

"Don't lie to me. Is there a problem?" Minghao asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm fine, for real. It's just that something urgent came up that's why I can't take care of myself, don't worry." Wonwoo said, patting Minghao's shoulder.