Seoksoo (Farewell)

(A week after the school incident...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone almost recovered from the incident at that time.

Jeonghan almost assist all of them, along with Seungkwan who aimlessly getting ordered by almost everyone who needs his help.

Wonwoo were still trying to rest, as he was one of the students were greatly affected by Junhuis' pheromones, probably because of his injuries that was still fresh 'till this day.

And the cause of the catastrophe, Minghao, lying unconscious on his hospital bed, getting treatment for better recovery.

And here I am, staring at the space, not knowing what to do at my life.

My friends helped me when I need to, but I can't do the same favor to them, and I'm starting to doubt if I'm a real friend to them.

I can't solve my own problem, let alone helping my friends whom I can't even do anything but just to give them my moral support.

Upon deciding to step up for myself, thinking of how to get away from Jisoo first, knowing that staying by his side could only make me feel worse.

"Jisoo, let's meet up, I want to talk to you about something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dokyeom then quickly change his clothes from hospital gown to a formal one, and directly goes to their usual place where they meet, at the cafe.

Dokyeom arrived early as he was trying to think of what he should say when Jisoo comes, a sense of guilt can be felt when he's the one getting cheated on, getting a mixed emotions on how to deal with this kind of problems.

Couldn't think of anything adequate to his satisfaction, so he just let his frustrations take over to speak for him.

Ten minutes later when the older arrived, wearing a suit like as if the latter invites him on a date.

Dokyeom then thinks another way, coming here in a formal suit makes the latter think that he goes right after the date with his significant other.

They don't even have a relationship, but feels jealous which he shouldn't be. He doesn't know if the olders' feelings for him was genuine or he's the third party.

"What is it?"

Jisoo walks closer and asked, looking up for something as he smiles from ear to ear but came for a devastating news.

"Let's separate ways right at this moment."

Dokyeom bluntly stated to the older, which caught him off guard. Dokyeom never said something like that so bold before, well, never that he'd seen until now.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

The astonished Jisoo were confused at what's happening, he never thought of something like this, let alone being the least outcome he wants to encounter.