Eight

(Mingyus' POV)

It was ten in the evening where he rushes to the school where he locked the older, desperate to set him free when he's the one who locked him inside.

F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!

I f*cking mess up big time!

As he was referring to locking Wonwoo up through the locker, he just can't ignore their family's creditor since those people were the ones helping his family.

That doesn't seem to be the case but it is. They are the reason why he can enroll in such a prestigious school. A school wherein you'll be recommended to your major once you finish a four year course.

It was one of their creditor's request to get close to one of Jeon's family, targeting one of their heir, saying that Jeon's were their family's rival.

Wonu hyung... Please hang on...

He tried to run as fast as he can, as he was occupied by those guys till ten o'clock trying to blend in with them for the play.

Running all over to the school, running out of breath but saving Wonwoo was his first priority, not concerning anything else but to save Wonwoo.

Upon reaching the place, he's surprised to see the locker that's open with no one else inside. The blood was still fresh as he checked it so he tried to look around, only to see no one.

Dead worried about the older, he's trying to call Junhui and the others with his trembling hands, scared on how they'll react to what he did so he just put his phone back off.

Seeing the older nowhere to be found, he kneels on the ground, looking at the sky while hoping for Wonwoos' forgiveness.

Wonwoo hyung...

I... I'm sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost a week had passed, but Junhui didn't get to interact with Minghao as usual, mostly since they became so busy with their own schoolworks, especially Junhui since he's going to graduate this year.

The day after, Junhui wakes up from his sleep, sitting to sober for a couple of minutes before going business awith his usual routine which is cook, eat, wash, and change, yet he woke up late so he didn't have time to cook and just washed himself and change to his uniform instead.

He's living alone for several years so he's used to it, living with no one to look out for him, but still hanging on now that he got the chance to see his world once again.

He walks puts on his shoes and grab a hold of his bag, looking at a picture and gives it a flying kiss, bidding a goodbye before going to the school.

He just have to walk from there to school since the distance wasn't that far, just a couple of houses away from their school.

As of now, he's still trying to process what happened yesterday. Minghao's sudden change of attitude towards him that day totally caught him off guard. He really couldn't remember anything

"I feel like something bad is going to happen..." Junhui said talking to himself, not knowing what to do when him and Minghao ended up seeing each other after that awkward position, as well as their conversation after that.