Jomies hangout 🌶️🫢

!TW! Spicy (I tried to make this as spicy as possible without going out of my comfortzone)
Do not worry there 18 in this au 😌

*No ones POV*
Jake just arrived at Drews house, they both went to up to Drews room and Jake sat down ,, So when will Henry and Liam arrive'' Jake asked ,, The Idiots texted me that they will come in an hour or less, that's enough time for us two'' Drew answered saying the last words with a smirk and sitting himself next to Jake on the bed. Jake chuckled knowing exactly what Drew meant ,they both closed there eyes and leaned into a kiss. The kiss became more heated by the second with Drew pulling Jake on his lap and putting his hands on Jakes waist, Jake removed his Jacket and threw it on the floor and putting his hands around Drews neck. Jake licked Drews bottom lip asking for access Drew opened his mouth and slid his tongue inside of Drews mouth, after some time Jake let Drew take over again but before Drew could do anything he pulled away and took his and Jakes shirts off. Drew attacked Jakes neck leaving hickeys because of that Jake started to slightly moan. Drew kept on sucking until he found Jakes sweet spot and became rougher and harder ,, D-Drew~ ngh~'' Jake moaned. After some time Drew put Jake on the bed and got on top of him he then moved from Jakes neck to his stomach and left a few hickeys there he then went from jakes waist to his pant and started to pull on Jakes zipper and looked at Jake to ask for consent to go further Jake nodded and I unzipped his pants pulling them down, Drew started to leave hickeys on Jakes thighs wich made Jake moan even louder, he then wanted to unzip his own pants but then the door opened and Liam and Henry were there staring at the two other boys, Jake jumped up and started to scream in embarrassment ,, Didn't you say you were coming an hour later it's only been 20 minutes'' Drew asked embarrassed ,, Yeah but we got done faster then we thought so we came earlier'' Liam chuckled,, So you wanna hang out or you wanna finish'' Henry joked, Jake and Drew both blushed from embarrassment and started to put there stuff back on and they all started playing video games.

~The end~

409 words I don't know what to say but the reason I haven't been uploading because Im working on a another book I may or may not publish and I hope you horny one enjoyed that one really hard and I hope the rest of you enjoyed too and have a great morning/day/ night .