Caught 🫢📸

~No ones POV~

Jake went to the music club like every day for rehearsal, he was trying to hide his neck since yesterday he was at his boyfriends house and there were having some fun 🤭 . Anyways he entered the club room and everything was normal until Milly said ,, Hey Jake what's that on your neck 😏'' Jake panicked and all the other club members looked at ihm. Jake took fast his phone out to text Drew.
~Drews POV~
I was in the school library reading a book until I saw that I got a message from Jake.

My Jakey: Drew help me the club found the hickeys on my neck you gave me yesterday 😭.

I didn't respond to the message I just giggled at it and made my way to the music club room.

~Jakes POV~

,,Soooo from who is it Jake'' Milly asked with a smirk ,,Yeah who is the unlucky one'' Zander asked. I was panicking and looked at my phone to see no message from Drew great he is so much help. ,,Come on JAKE tell us who gave you these'' Milly said almost screaming ,, That would be me'' an familiar voice said we all looked at the door to see Drew walking in with a smirk. I blushed and Drew came closer to me and hold my hand Milly started Fangirling Zander was just shocked and Hailey gave drew a death stare ,, As long as your Happy im fine with it'' I heard Luke say ,, thanks Luke'' I reasoned Milly was screaming,, KISS KISS PLEASE KISS'' ,, Well Jakey you heard the music freak'' Drew said I was about to say something even tho I was speechless but I got cut off by Drew kissing me it didn't take long to me kissing ihm back. Milly immediately started fangirling with Sean joining in then Luke and even Zander. Drew slowly put his hand on my hips and I put my hands around his neck, I broke the kiss he then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the club room leaving me flustered and the club shocked.
~The end~

354 words that was something I think it's very cute and I hoped you enjoyed.