PE🫢

Secret dating au
!TW!Lime
Jake and Drew are both having PE right now, they both wanted to go to the bathroom and asked at the same time they glared at each other and went to the bathroom but little does the class know that that was a fake glare.
~In the bathroom~
They both arrived in the bathroom and went into a stall together Drew pinned Jake to the wall and without saying anything they connected there lips they close there eyes and let the world just pass them by, Drew licked Jakes bottom lip asking for access Jake slightly opens his mouth and Drew slide his tongue inside of Jakes mouth and started to explore every corner of Jakes mouth they pull apart and Drew starts to attack Jakes neck leaving hickeys behind Jake quickly covers his mouth with his hand since there still in school Drew pulled Jakes shirt off but then the bell rang ,,Awww man'' Jake whimpered ,,wanna come over to my house today'' Drew asked Jake nodded they both left the bathroom and went to the locker room.
~The end~

Don't worry Im just kidding.

~At Drews house~

Jake arrived and they both went to Drews room Drew closed the door and they both sat down on his bed ,,wanna cuddle'' Drew asked ,, YES!'' Jake screamed in excitement they put on a random show laid down in Drews bed and started cuddling.

~The real end~

241 words I hope I feed you enough sorry it was so short and thank you so much for over 2k readers it means a lot to me I hope you enjoyed and have s great morning/day/night

Also check this out