Locker note💌

This is for the horny ones
!TW!: Lime🍋 and shitty writing (but don't blame me I never wrote this type of story before)
~Jake POV~
After rehearsal I made my way to my locker to find a letter in it, it was from Drew telling me to come to his house later. After school I went home ate Lunch and went to Drew's house, I rang the doorbell and Drew opened it ,, Hey Princess'' Drew said ,, hey Drew'' I said waving to ihm, Drew lets me inside and we both go up to his room.
~Drew's POV~
We both go up to my room and I close the door behind me ,, So why did you want me to come to your house'' Jake questions ,, Oh I tough it be a good Idea to take our Relationship to the next level you know '' I answered ihm with a smirk. Jake began to heat up and his whole face was full of blush I chuckled ,, But only if you want to'' I added ,,Do you want to?'' Jake nodded ,, I need words Jake'' I said Jake looked ,, I want to'' Jake Stated I sat myself next to ihm on my bed and pulled ihm on my lap, he put his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck I put my arms on his waist, I started to gently kiss him and he directly kissed me back.
~No ones POV~
They kissed for a few minutes until Drew pulled away and he licked Jakes bottom lip, Jake slightly opened his mouth for Drew and Drew slid his Tongue inside Jakes mouth. Jake moaned into the Kiss a few times, Jake pulled away to catch his breath he was panting heavily Drew lowered his head to Jakes neck and started to leave hickeys on Jakes neck ,, Ngh~'' Jake moaned ,, D-Drew~ can you stop there'' Jake mumbled but loud and clearly enough for Drew to hear ihm Drew stopped,, Of course just say when you want to stop'' Jake pulled Drew into a kiss again and a few seconds later he pulled away again a piece of salvia still connecting them. ,, Can we stop at this point?'' Jake asked ,, Yes we can as long as you're comfortable with this it's fine'' Drew agreed. Jake stood up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror ,, Damm you really marked me'' Jake giggled ,,Well that's good now everyone can know that THE Jake Sterling is my AMAZING boyfriend'' Drew said Jake chuckled ,,wanna cuddle'' Drew asks Jake got excited and screamed,, Is that even a question YES!!'' , They both change into something more comfortable and went to bed.
~The end~

449 words I think this was my longest one yet and it took me like an hour to make it but so worth it. Im not gonna post for like 2 weeks because Im going on vacation and I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/morning/ night

This is a gift 🎁 for the horny ones <3