The Miss you Love

The next day Wilson dropped Annie home and left for work. Post lunch he got to know he had to go out of the city for office related work. So he left immediately.

Annie got busy with work too. But somewhere both were getting restless for each other as they couldn't meet for a long time.

Finally Wilson was back to the city after a month. He called Annie while he was on the way to the office. She was out representing her company at a conference and was about to return to the city that evening. Wilson, nibbling his lips, said to Annie, "Why don't you come directly to my place in the evening? I will drop you home later?!" Within a second, Wilson said, "No I'm just kidding! You go home and take a rest."

Anxious Annie exclaimed, "Why don't you tell me directly that you want me to come! I will be there by 7. Better pick me up! Cos I want to come."

Her sentence left Wilson excited the entire day. Blood started pumping heavily through his hard wood and he could not concentrate on work. Likewise, even Annie was missing out things during the conference wondering what Wilson would do to her that night.

Engrossed in each other's thoughts, the day went by. In the evening they met as decided.

She was wearing a gray trouser and black shirt which gave a professional look but looked extremely sexy.

He picked her up and they went to his place. The moment they were in and she bent down to remove her shoe, she stared at her perfectly round ass and spanked her hard right at the entrance. A loud moan left her mouth. He didn't stop there. Right at the entrance, he groped her from behind with one hand and started flickering her clitoris with the other hand's fingers without removing any of her clothing.

He gave her a passionate kiss and picked her up. Kissing her, he took her to the bedroom.

Both broke the kiss and lied down next to each other panting heavily for breath.

Just then, the doorbell rang and it was the food delivery guy waiting outside. Wilson buttoned his shirt and went out to take the delivery. They both ate the food quietly staring at each other. Both knew very well that they were going to be each other's dessert that night.

Shyly smiling, Annie completed her food and waited for Wilson to finish. She kept rubbing her neck and biting her lips to tease him. Wilson finished his food, kept dishes into the kitchen sink and was back in the bedroom.

He was shirtless and was wearing a white color boxer with no underwear which perfectly revealed his bulge to her.

Her breasts were perky seeing the bulge and she couldn't take her eyes off it. To tease him, she touched his bulge and he held her by the head and pulled her closer.

In no time, he pushed her on the bed. He was lying on her back when he pulled out her trousers and underwear. He kissed and ate her lips for a long time and then made his way to her mouth. All the time, she kept moaning his name loudly.

His kiss on her bottom lips and upper lips were telling her how much he had missed her. He kept licking her upper lips and made his way down to her neck then cleavage. He rubbed his tongue right in her cleavage in up and down motion. She kept pulling him closer. He then held her right breast and took the left one in his mouth. With his hand, he kept playing with her nipples. He squeezed it, licked it, circled around her nipples and simultaneously kept sucking the other one. He licked the entire round ball with his tongue, flickered her nipples and holding her nipples between his teeth, he gave a soft bite on it.

Losing her control, she moaned, "Harder Wil!" which aroused him more and made him bite her nipple harder this time. He repeated the same with her another breast and showed equal love to both of them.

He then made his tongue navigate to her navel, and dug his tongue right inside that tiny hole. She giggled as it was a bit ticklish. She kept pulling him closer and closer. But his tongue didn't stop there, it jumped to her feet and started licking her toes. Steadily, he moved from her toes to her calves, to her thighs. Those thick thighs always sent him an invitation. He held her inner thighs between his teeth and gave her a bite again. He wasn't going to stop there. So he made his way to her puffed clit and gave a bite there as well.
The wild beast inside him had woken up. He kept licking her, sucking her, smooching her right there on her entrance. She felt like he was stuck to her clit.

He looked at her hungrily. He stood upright at the side of the bed and kept tapping her puffy clit but didn't let her cum.

Even she had been hungry for him. So she sat at the edge of the bed and holding him by his waist, started sucking him. She moaned for him while his dick was right inside her mouth. She kept sucking him, scratching her nails on his ass cheeks and kept pulling him closer. Even he kept going in and out of her mouth.
She kept sucking him until her mouth was full of his initial wet juices which she swallowed making eye contact with him. Her mouth was dripping with his juices. Seeing her like that, he went all crazy.

He picked her up and took her in his arms. Caressed her with love and affection, wiped her mouth with his tongue and smirked at her. He moaned, "Fuck Ann, you make me crazy! I will show you now what you do to me!"

With that he again picked her up and pushed her to the wall. She clenched her legs around his waist and he started pounding her while standing. He could see her breasts dancing for him. Seeing her boobs bouncing, it aroused him more leading to increase in his poundings. She held his shoulders for support and kept moaning loudly, her mouth dripped with her saliva until it went all dry.

It was so pleasurable for Wil. He enjoyed doing her. He stopped and made her stand. Ann was trembling and his poundings were hard. He ordered her, "Get on the bed, on your fours!" Annie did as told. He took a clear view of all her three holes. He tucked his finger in her mouth, made her lick it and tucked those wet fingers in her butthole making her drip. The moment she started dripping, he slid his dick inside her pussy thrusting her real hard. He moaned, "Be good my baby girl and let me fuck you hard!"

Annie could just let out a "Oh yesssss!" and kept enjoying Wil inside her. He did keep thrusting her hard for quite a sometime now and it was a moment when they both exploded together. She exploded her juices on his dick and balls and he exploded filling her cavity with his hot juices. Panting for breath, they lay down besides each other and he pulled her close in his arms. He gave her a warm forehead kiss and cuddled her to sleep.

Soon they had to move from the city for their individual office work.

That night they weren't aware that it was their last meeting!

But that night was all about the groping miss you sex and as promised he did PICK HER UP the last time!

****** THE END ******

Lust Or Love?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें