53 || Drinking & Dancing

Magsimula sa umpisa

Getting enough rest, I officially sit up, rubbing my hands over my face, softly tapping them to awaken my mind. A warm shower sounds fantastic so I turn my legs over, my feet landing the floor and my palms pushing my body off the mattress. Carefully walking around the bed, I proceed to the bathroom to swipe the handle on, the water spirting on the tile.

Removing my clothing one by one, my muscles are quite sore from my morning workout with Harry against a large glass window.

Opening the shower door, I step inside the water lathering on my skin. I roll back my shoulders, straightening my posture to feel the heat release stress off of my back.

I wash my hair and body in a quick motion, but don't leave right away. I allow my body to soak in the water, the shower head giving enough pressure to my bones. I honestly could relax in here for hours, but my skin would appreciate that as much as my muscles.

Twisting around, I turn off the water. Next, I drain out the water from my hair, the excess amount slowly dissolves into the shower drain. Leaving the steam, I grab a fresh towel, wrapping it around my body before exiting the room to find myself an outfit for the day.

Given very little detail of what exactly we're doing, I decide to lay out a couple options. I could possibly go with a shirt and shorts like I did it yesterday or I could switch it up with something more fashionable, a simple black dress.

Sighing, I bite the inner bit of my cheek, "Harry, help me out," I said, "what should I wear for today?" He removes his eyes from his phone, leaning just a tad to glance over the two options.

He points his finger toward the second option—the little black dress with a white button-up to go over top. Refolding the first option, I put it away and get dressed with the second. The comfortable fabric against my skin makes me relaxed, smiling over Harry's good taste in fashion. I add socks on my feet, slip my feet inside my tennis shoes. All set, I give Harry time to get ready.

He takes a 10 minute shower, walking back out with a towel low on his hips. He shakes his head in a second towel, a smirk on his lips knowing I'm staring at him. He gets dressed into a white t-shirt, a brown cardigan with two little yellow ducks on each side, and light-washed jeans. He surprises me with a necklace, my necklace, with blue beads covering the whole string.

"Can you help me put this on?" His voice soft, a wondering tone deep down his throat. I nod, waving my hand over. He walks over swiftly, offering it to me. I take it out of his hold, gesturing with my finger to turn around. He rests his bum on the bed, his head leaning forward. I clasp the hook together, straightening it before tapping his back, making know that he's all set.

With both of us done with getting ready, we leave our hotel to head outside. Harry ordered an uber in the elevator, arriving just in time when we step out of the hotel. Harry whispers the location, keeping this whole secret a scene.

A warm hand rests on my thigh the way there, my eyes admiring the city. The scenery is so much different compared to Arizona and I quite like it. Our driver is fast through New York traffic so we arrive at our destination, a pizza place.

Exiting the vehicle, I stand in front of the door. Harry intertwines our fingers, opening the door to the restaurant. The dimmed lights catch me by surprise, but it's beautiful.

Harry's phone rings and he takes it, a soft tone leaves his mouth. Few seconds later, I see a women drop her phone and walk over to us.

"Harry, Honey, I missed you." She grasps him in a hug, our fingers drifting away. The thick British accent leaves her lips, a kiss pressed to his cheek.

Confusion washes over me until Harry replied, "hi, mom. I'd like to officially introduce you to Eulalia." She pivots her feet, arms wide. "I am so glad I finally get to hug you. You're so beautiful. I'm glad you're feeling much better."