"..Half of the bag."

"I'M GOING TO GET DIABETES BECAUSE OF YOU! GODDAMMIT, [L/N]!"

"SHUT UP! IT'S STILL GOOD! WHY SHOULD I CARE, BACKGROUND CHARACTER?! YOU'RE SO IRRELIVENT THAT I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME! EVEN A SIDE CHARACTER LIKE ME CAN'T TELL WHO YOU ARE!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING BACKGROUND CHARACTER?!"

"YOU, WHO ELSE, BACKGROUND CHARACTER?! I'M THE PROTAGANIST OF THE FANFICTION HERE THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER YOU APPEARED IN AND WE'RE AT CHAPTER TWENTY!"

"SCREW YOU, IF THIS WAS THE CANON UNIVERSE, YOU'D BE ONE OF THE MAIN ANTAGONISTS!"

"SUCKS TO BE YOU, BECAUSE THIS ISN'T CANON, LOSER!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! CANON UNIVERSE?! CHAPTERS?!"

"NOTHING!"

"We're about to go stargazing! Yay!" Aoi exclaimed, breaking the silence.

"...I'll go make some tea." I mumbled.

Sakura gave me some. I think it was Silver Needle Tea or something. I forgot, I just remember that it tastes good.

After boiling it, I picked up the container. "Okay! Shall we get going?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay!"

"Sure."

.

.

.

"..That's a lot of people..." I commented, fidgeting with my hands. "I'm gonna go look for Ney, Amane, and Tsu..." I said nervously, scanning the crowd.

"YUGI!" I heard the voice of Akane. I let out a sigh of relief, spotting the ravenettess and the cream-haired girl. I ran towards them. "AMANE! TSU! NEY!" I scampered over to them, my [e/c] eyes shining as I waved my arms in the air.

"[N/N]!" The younger twin yelled, running over to me and jumping on me, clinging on tightly.

"TSUUUU!" I hugged him back, squeezing him tightly. "Did anything happen?!"

"Not much!" The boy responded, clinging onto my neck as he tugged on my cheeks.

"..." Amane walked over to us with a blank stare. After an awkward silence, he peeled Tsukasa off me and clung onto me tightly instead.

I froze up, a startled expression coming over my face. I got a glimpse of his expression. It seemed like he was... pouting?! "Aww, Tea Cup, are you perhaps... jealous?!" I teased, my eyes lighting up. I pet his head as he buried his face in my chest.

"..Am not." He mumbled.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." I snickered, holding him.

"Uhh..." I turned around to see Yamabuki staring at us awkwardly, as he pulled out his phone and raised it.

I stared at him before posing and smiling about one second before he hit the "take" button. He looked at us with a confused expression.

"What? You can't look startled or awkward in a picture. You gotta look good."

"Yeah, yeah. Yugi, I need help with my telescope, please." The yellow-haired boy gestured towards his supplies. "Or is your new significant other taking too much of your time?"

"Oh! Right, um.. I'll be right back, [y/n]." The boy's face went red as he let me go and ran towards Yamabuki and the many others requiring his assistance.

As soon as he left, I scanned rooftop for more people I know. I couldn't find any, so I just sat on the floor and looked at the sky, before proceeding to stare off into space.