• 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘.

"Blair?..."

A high-pitched and subtly effeminate voice emerged from the vast darkness. Making a growl escape my mouth.

"Blair! Wake up!..."

The same voice evoked again. This time a little more... urgent. It sounded like it was coming from Dimi. But it was... far away?

"Blair!! Wake up soon!"

And once again...it was present.This time louder.Almost like a light at the end of a tunnel, which it slowly approached...

Slowly...

Slowly...

And little by little-

"BLAIR!!"

SMACK!!

A loud, sharp crack was heard. Making me open my eyes wide and let out a grunt of pain.

"Ugh!!..." I groan. Rubbing my cheek as I squinted in response to the arduous burning against one of my cheekbones.

"Blair! You woke up!" Dimi exclaimed loudly and slightly excited. Interlacing his arms around my petite body.

"Uhh-...what?...eh-..yes! I woke up..."
I stumble over my words as I opened my eyes again. Looking over Dimitry's shoulder, who was hugging me tightly.

During the hug, I took a look at the place I was currently in. Completely lost about what happened, and what was happening now.

I seemed to be in the studio. As I was minutes ago before Yumi and that strange doll appeared. The atmosphere was as it always was: Calm and peaceful. As if nothing had happened. The vase was no longer there. And much less the puppet and my little friend...

Where did they go?...Was it a dream?...

"Are you okay?..." Dimitry asked then after moving his body away from mine. Making my vision covered by his face full of freckles and concern.

"Ah... yes, I am..." I replied slowly and slightly lost. Taking a quick look around my work place once again. - Uh...what happened?.. - I added. Frowning before wandering my gaze towards the taller boy.

"I'm asking you!" He quickly responded. Arching his shoulders and his eyebrows.

"I just found you here, lying in the middle of the floor... "He reported.