Smack exchange? Bold Change of the Gloomy Guy of Class D

Kiyotaka's pov.

Alya, Masha, and Horikita were standing directly behind me as I stood in the very front of the entire class D, which was divided into two lines for boys and girls.

"Suzune's orbiter? Kukukuku! What's this? Acting like a leader now, are we?" Ryuuen Kakeru and the entire class C stood next to our class, also separated by two lines.

I only glanced sideways and spat out challenging remarks that were completely out of character for the person everyone had grown accustomed to.

"I already am. Guess that tiny reptilian brain of yours isn't smart enough to figure it out, huh? Too bad, Emo-guy." To further aggravate the injury, I also gave him a new nickname.

He smiled broadly, still casting a sidelong glance at me. "And you're arrogant now too? Kukuku! You might be more interesting than Suzune right here."

"Maybe, Maybe not. That's up to you to decide, Dragon boy."

""Pfftt-!""

"D-dragon boy... pfft... "

The two sisters who were standing behind me quickly covered their mouths in an effort to cover up their snickering. Even the Ice Queen's shoulders shook as she turned her head away and giggled slightly.

Ryuuen's face immediately popped with veins as he gazed at me with a sharp glare.

"You bastard, You wanna go?" He said while cracking his fists in preparation for a full-on fight. His lackey was waiting behind him.

"Gladly." I cracked my fingers with my thumb on the same hand, one by one, on each finger.

"I'll see to it that you follow that vice-president fucker." I spoke with a sinister smirk

"Alright, you two there can stop now."

Just as we were about to throw our hands when a familiar, firm but gentle voice intervened.

As we turned to look at the chairman, Alya and Masha's father, as well as the chairman himself, my father-who I despise- was also present.

"Papa?!" Alya gasped in disbelief, Masha only stared at the podium with utmost interest. She must've have an idea on what's about to happen by the look on her eyes

The heck are these geezers up to? The chairman being there is understandable but those two, especially that old fart

"Wahh! It's the chairman!"

"The transferee sister's father?!?"

"And who's that scary sir next to them"

The crowd voiced their thoughts, staring at the three figures on the stage.

The old fart immediately glared at my direction as soon as our eyes met, while the other two grinned smugly as if planning something.

"You're wide open- GHAAK!"

In the moment of my distraction, Ryuuen raises his arm, Sending a full brunt hook across my unguarded jaw, strong enough to knock a normal person, however it won't won't work on me because of two things.

One, I'm average, not normal, The difference between the two? Of course, How they're spelt...

What? You blind or somethin'?