Class' Demise? Horny and Yandere Sisters?

Kiyo's Pov. 

The Whole Way to School was Me being Pulled by Alya and Masha in Both Arms, Not Missing the Chance to Flirt with me. It's Almost 8:30, A Few Minutes before We're Considered Late 

We Stood in front of our Classroom Door before Opening it with a Loud Slam. 

The People Inside the Room Flinched Visibly as they Turned their Attention Towards Us.

I Also Noticed that Sae-sensei was Already in the Room. You Also Wouldn't Miss the Bulging Veins on her Beautiful Face, indicating that She's Really Pissed Off. 

But the Most Intriguing Part of the Room is my New Desk. Filled with Vandalism, Cuts, and Mockery. The Chair is Also Missing.

So That's Explains it. What a Bunch of Morons. 

"Ayanokoji, Can You Go Grab a New Desk in the Storage Room. I'll Just Finish Disciplining these Idiotic Students." Sensei Informed Coldly. Her Constant Foot Tap is Making the Tension more Heavier. 

Now, That's Hot… 

"No Need for that Sensei~" Masha Suddenly Spoke Up with her Cheeky, Excited Grin before Pulling Me Forcefully Towards her Seat. Leaving Me, No. Everyone in the Room Confused

I Offered No Resistance, I'm too Intrigued on what she Plans on Doing. Alya Only Followed Us with a Suspicious Gaze. 

Arriving at her Seat, She Grabbed a Hold of my Shoulders, Forcefully Forcing me to Sit Down. Then Again, I Offered no Resistance. But What She Did Next Leaved Everyone in the Room Utterly Speechless 

She Suddenly Sat Down on my Lap, Facing my Direction. Our Faces are Almost Touching since She's Grabbing a Hold of my Cheeks that is Forcefully Making My Gaze Focus on her and Only Her. 

But the Most Surprising Part of it is that She's Breathing Rather, Unevenly. You Also Wouldn't Miss the Hearts in her Eyes. 

Wait… Is she Turned On…? At this Very Moment…?

"M-MASHA! G-GET OFF HIM RIGHT NOW!!" Alya Yelled at her, Grabbing a Hold of her Shoulder 

Her Face is Basically the Greatest Definition of Red, She Too Must've Understand that This Situation is Turning for Worse

"Ehhhh?? But I Don't Want To~~! This is the Greatest Seat I've Been on in my Entire Life~~!" She Complained "And If you're Jealous then Just Say It~! I'll Gladly Share Kiyo-kun y'know~!" She Added a Tease. 

"T-THAT'S NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW!!" Alya Rebutted but Her Words Fell into Deaf Ears as her Sister Only Leaned her Forehead on my Neck. 

"Nghh….💢💢💢! Kiyotaka-kun! You Tell Her!!" Noticing She'll be Getting Nowhere with her Sister, She Decided to Turn to Me.

Now What Do i do? It's Such a Hassle to Grab a New Chair and Masha's Warmth is so….. Addicting that I'd rather not Leave here. 

"It's Fine as it is. It's Such a Hassle Anyways." I Informed Nonchalantly, Carefully Caressing Masha's Smooth Brown Hair. "And If you're Worried about Class Points, Then It's Probably Already Down to Zero. Class D Broke Multiple Rules in a Span of 2 Days. With a Heavy Punishment At That. Destroyed a School Property and Initiating a Fight. Our Class Points would Surely Dropped by More than 100" I Added. 

"And Who's—!!" "Shut Up, Ike. Unless You Want me to be the One Personally Expelling You" Sae-sensei Coldly Spat, Shutting Off His and the Upcoming Comments