Xiao's part

As i heard those word's Zhongli said i started blushing eaven more. I heard that from Baizhu and now from Zhongli...Im not sure if its real..but i would like it to be real...
.
Zhongli.:
"You see...Xiao is an adepty who lost his family/friend's..I saved him and gived him the name Xiao.."
.
I looked shocked..but well i heard this from Baizhu. I was looking at Zhongli with serious face.
.
Aether.:
"I heard this from Doctor Bazihu..he said the same as you Zhongli, he told me everything about Xiao.."
.
Zhongli.:
"Oh really? good to hear that..wanna go pick up something to eat? you must be hungry."
.
Aether.:
"Sure!...but can you please tell me something about my sister? Venti didn't wanted to tell me anything..so he said that you may tell me everything..that's why im here"
.
Zhongli ignored me and started walking away...
"Aren't you comming?"
.
I was standing there shocked as i watched Zhongli going away from me.
.
"H-Hey! wait for me!!.."
.
I ran, so i could catch up with Zhongli. We went away from the bank, i followed Zhongli to a nerby restaurant. We sat down and as i was about to speak something my eye's opened winder as i saw Xiao..he was drinking something all alone.
.
Aether.:
"Xiao? is that you? what are you doing here all alone?"
.
Xiao looked at me and smiled a little, he then took his glass of water and went to our table.
.
Xiao.:
"Hey Aether, are you felling ok now?"
.
Said Xiao as he looked worried about me. Zhongli then smiled as he was about to say something..
.
Zhongli.:
"My dear, what are you doing here? you don't have any work?..."
.
Xiao slowly looked at Zhongli with shocked face, he didn't saw Zhongli there, Xiao then looked at Zhongli and said with a nervous tone.
.
Xiao.:
"Oh, sorry Mr.Zhongli..i didn't saw you there...well i wanted to drink something while i'll go on my next mission.."
.
I looked at Xiao with a little smile, my head rested on my hands while I looked at Xiao's lips, blushing all over. I only thought about how he saved me and how I would like to kiss him right now. Xiao looked at me and smiled, his golden eyes were watching mine. Zhongli laughed and leaved us, i didn't eaven noticed. After a while, the waiter came to us and asked what we would like to order. Xiao ordered some more water, i was still looking at Xiao as i ordered something, i didn't eaven knew what it was. Xiao looked shocked as he looked at me.
.
Xiao.:
"Wait are you sure you want to drink that?"
.
I nodded and continued to look at Xiao's lips, my head was just playing, "His lips are soft and beautiful. I want to kiss him. How can he have such beautiful lips. I want to taste his lips. How must such lips taste? . I want to hug him. I want to tell him how I feel." at that moment the waiter came to us and placed our orders. I thanked and drank my drink. I didn't know it was alcohol, I ordered around 20 or more. Xiao tried to stop me but he couldn't. I drank and drank until I couldn't remembered anything. I was all drunk.