An Appology

I then went to his house. I tried to knock but no one was answering. I then went to Wangshu in, maybe Xiao will be there. As i finally reached the stair's i ran up and.....He was there, Xiao was looking at the sky with angry face.

Aether.:

"...Hey are you ok?"

*I asked as Xiao looked at me. He then looked away.*

Xiao.:

"What are you doing here?"

*Xiao asked with his cold eye's. I came closer to him.*

Aether.:

"Look, im sorry. Shenhe just saved me, i could die if she weren't there. Look at me Xiao. I love only you and no one else."

*I then hugged Xiao tight, his eye's turned into the eye's i first fall in love with.*

Xiao.:

"Im sorry Aether, i just got jelous easily.''

*Said Xiao, we were still hugging as he then pulled me into a kiss. After a while we stopped kissing, Xiao holded my arm for a while. As i was about to say something the fireworks were shining in the sky. Liyue was celebrating the won on the see monster. My eyes were watching the fireworks as Xiao was looking at me. He them smiled and pulled me closer to him. Both of us were now watching the fireworks. Xiao then looked at me, he then ask me:

Xiao.:

"Aether..Will you be my bf?"

My eyes opened winder as i heard what just Xiao said. I blushed and turned my head to Xiao. I then looked into his eyes with my heart skipping a beat. I didnt knew what to say, i just looked into his eyes and smiled.

Aether.:

"Yes! Yes i will!"

Xiao smiled and pulled me into a kiss. Now that were boyfriends no one can sepear us. Behind us was standing Hu Tao, Zhongli, Childe, Baizhu, Qiqi, Ganyu, Ninguang, Shenhe, Kequing, Beidou, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Xinyan, Yanfei, Jun Jin, Yelan and Yao Yao, they were watching us and clapping. Xiao pulled away from the kiss as he looked at all the people who were watching us. Me and Xiao then turned red as we felt embarrassed. I looked at all the people who were clapping. I then saw Zhongli at the croud, he was looking at us with proud face. Xiao smiled as he then looked at me. His eyes were watching mine, they were glowing as he was smiling at me. Xiao then pulled me into another kiss, everyone was watching us while the fireworks were shining in the sky. This felt really good, and i enjoyed every single time with him. We were still kissing as everyone came closer to us, Hu tao then jumped infront of our kiss.

Hu Tao.:

"Stop it you two. You know everyone is watching right?"

Hu Tao then smiled as all of us went closer to the balcony. We all enjoyed the fireworks. Junjin was singing, Zhongli and Childe were flirting, Hu Tao and Yanfei were hanging out, Baizhu with Shenhe, Beidou, Kequing, Ganyu and Ninguang were drinking wine together. Qiqi and YaoYao were playing together. Chongyun and Xinqgiu were eating dango together. And other were just looking at the sky. This was the best part of my life. Only the one thibng was missing there...my sister. I dont know if we will meet together ever again, but i promiss i will try to find you. I will never give up on you. I then turned to Xiao who was holding my waist. I then heard a familliar voice.

???.:

"Ohoho traveler! its nice to see you again."

i then turned around to see Venti, he was here? i didnt saw him there. What was he doing there?

Aether.:

"Oh hello Venti! what are you doing here?"

Xiao then turned around to see Venti. He looked kinda suprised to see him. Do he maybe know him? i just stared at them with smile on my face. Zhongli then came closer to Venti, he then looked at him with a annoyed face.

Zhongli.:

"What are you doing there? Lets have a word somewhere else, would we?"

Zhongli then looked at me and Xiao and smiled. Venti then looked at Zhongli and said.:

Venti.:

"Oh hahah! Do you want a wine?"

Asked Venti as Zhongli drugged him away.