Childe/Tartaglia

The guy looked at me and was about to say something, but them he just closed his mouth, then he said...
.
???.:
"Well"
.
I had no idea what was going on, i was still stearing at him, with my weird face...
.
???.:
"Are you new here, right?... i never saw you there"
.
The guy finally spoked something, he kinda looked like the singer named Ed shiren but whatever...
.
Aether.:
"Ach y-yes! i am new here, im Aether! but almost everyone call me traveler"
.
I then started nervously laugh and then stopped, i was so nervous and embarressed at the same time.. I didn't knew what to say... or what to do...
.
Childe.:
"Oh ok, hi Aether im Childe or you can call me Tartaglia, but well Tartaglia is my secret name. So shh... don't tell it to anyone."
.
He then smirked at me and i didn't know what to do, slap him? or smile at him? i had no idea...I just looked at him and then said.:
.
Aether.:
"Hey do you maybe know where is Mr.Zhongli?..."
.
Childe then looked at me and smiled...
.
Childe.:
"Ofc i know where he is! he's in the bank again, he's trying to get some mora...poor man.."
.
I then looked at him and i had no idea what was he talking about, or what was going on...
.
Aether.:
"Can you please take me to him? i need to talk with him about something"
.
Childe.:
"Hmm ofc! but first.. let's have a battle together.. You vs Me!"
.
I looked at him and my smile dissapeared...
.
Aether.:
"Ach are you joking? or....???"
.
Childe then looked at me and said.:
.
Childe.:
"No why would i joke about a fight?, i will take you to Zhongli when you fight me..."
.
I had no nerves on this and time too so i just wanted to say the thing, you probably wanted me to say...
.
Aether.:
"Xi-..."
.
I didn't eaven said his name and i then heard him behind me...
.
Xiao.:
"You called?..."
.
I was totally shocked, when i looked at Childe he was shocked and he also looked kinda scared...
.
Xiao.:
"Are you ok? do you need any my help?"
.
I then turned to Xiao and said.:
"Ach.. well.... there is a little problem"
.
i then pointed at Childe and said.:
"This one want to fight with me..."
.
Xiao then looked at Childe with scary face and said.:
.
Xiao.:
''How dare you!your useless!! boring!!..."
.
I then looked shocked at Xiao, when i turned around to see Childe he was so scared of Xiao... I had no idea what was going on...
.
Childe.:
"I-Im sorry! ofc we can go see Mr.Zhongli!! i-i will come with you right now!"
.
I was so shocked when i heard what just Childe said, he's voice seemed really nervous and scared, his face was all white...
.
Xiao.:
"Useless!..dissapear!!!"
.
Xiao then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back on him while i blushed...
.
Aether.:
'Thank you Xiao for your help!"
.
When i said this... he was already gone..as i thought...