2-Beware.🍁

Hey.......... 💚💜

.......Busan (Morning Time 7:30)

Fluffy ball..... 💞

In a small room everything is cutely decorated with cute stuff like cute study table, desk and shelves with a flower pot and some books the room color is white and purple and so many beautiful butterflies decorated on the wall near a fluff and cute bed and a fluffy ball sleeping on his bed with his multiple palsy under his duvet his only one wall color is purple some picture decorated above of his study table wall some sunshine peeking through the curtains disturbing this sleeping beauty so he turn around and cover his face with duvet he whine when someone knock on his door....

Other hand the person enter inside the room when this fluffy ball didn't answer his knock nor answer him he came inside and saw fluffy ball whining inside the duvet he chuckled and sat beside the fluffy ball

"Baby! wake up it's morning and you have uni today, you want to go late on your first day bub" He said the fluffy ball instantly sprung up and sat on the bed that man chuckled at him and coo at him when he saw fluffy ball rubbing his eyes with his paw and yawning he looking like a cute fluffy ball like a baby....

"Mom taetae don't want to go uni late on his first day" taetae said with his cherry pouty lips his mom make his hair and peck on his forehead softly

"Then fresh up and get ready for uni I already made breakfast for you come downstairs quickly okay" he said and start making his bed and Tae stand up and went towards bathroom lazily.....

............................
Seoul...Morning... (Kidnapping ❌ )

At Hangang Park.....

It's 7:35a

It's 7:35a.m. birds coming from their nest in search of food and so many birds chirping at the Han River and a man in his early 40's wearing full black clothes sitting on the Hangang park bench which located near bank of the Han river it's a chill morning so there are not so much people come today only few were jogging or doing their yoga and some exercise.......