⋙ Chapter Thirty

Começar do início

We locked eyes, intending on sharing a brief glance. But then we stopped, and stared for a long time. Neither of us spoke out loud but we could both sense it: things were different now. This lust was new, unusual, untameable. His eyes silently asked whether or not we should go further. I didn't hesitate with my answer. I nodded reverently.

In a lustful haze he tugged at my boxers, pulling them down to reveal just how hard I was. I felt embarrassed at first, but he didn't make a comment for once. He looked at it appreciatively, letting out a breath that I could feel against my bare skin. I almost cried out at the feeling. Unabashed, he gazed at my whole body. His hands were wandering randomly over me, as if trying to map me. Spread out before him was a complete mess, yet his eyes held nothing but admiration and desire.

Then he leant forward, pressing kisses onto my inner thigh. After a moment's hesitation one of his hands was loosely wrapped around my length. He ran his hand down the shaft. He was trying to keep a leisurely pace but was more than a little hasty with the tugs. Subconsciously I lifted my hips up to meet his hand, relishing the heavenly friction it caused.

He let go of me all of a sudden. My eyes fluttered open, my craving intensifying. I was planning on hissing at him, until I saw he was moving his head down to touch my length with his mouth. Troye experimentally, almost shyly, licked a stripe up the underside of my member, from base to tip. A new sensation overcame me. My hands clenched around fistfuls of hair. I tried to mentally prepare myself for the heaven that was to come.

Slowly, he took the tip in his mouth. A deep arousal swarmed inside as I watched his eyes flutter shut, lips tightening around my member. Involuntarily my head jolted back. I moaned at the unusual texture surrounding me. Soon enough he was bobbing his head up and down, taking more of me each time until I was being deep-throated. Then he brought his hands into the equation, to touch regions his mouth couldn't reach. I writhed under his touch, unable to do anything else.

He rhythmically used his hands and mouth, both so soft against my skin.

Immeasurable elation coursed through me. I ran my hands through his hair. Once a harsh wave of euphoria passed through me I found myself harshly gripping the strands, letting out a low groan. The groan seemed to spur him on, as he took in even more of me - more than what would've been possible for most. But he didn't gag. He just did it again. I breathed out shakily. I twisted my fingers in his hair, strengthening my grip and gasping when I felt my cock nudge the back of his throat.

He suddenly moaned around my member. It a noise only an angel should've been allowed to make. I cried out on the sudden rush of pleasure, feeling the familiar contraction of muscles in my lower stomach. My mind was soaring high, with each movement of his mouth making my climax spiral more and more towards me.

Suddenly Troye moved all the way off. He paused to smirk up at me. He moved forward, taking all of me again, but this time was hollowing his cheeks and sucking harder. By that point I was already sweating and trembling. I could feel every nerve in my body tingling, as if I'd been shot by lightning. All too soon it became too much. I had to close my eyes.

He moaned around my member again. I couldn't take it any more. My hips jerked, and the loudest moan escaped me. I thrusted clumsily into Troye's mouth as I came. Wave upon wave of bliss washed over me, my orgasm flooding through me with no sign of ending. I couldn't help as my hips continued to jerk. An elicit string of gasps and moans left my lips. All I could hear was my rapid heartbeat and shaky breaths. My sense were overcome with an ecstasy no drug could replicate.

Troye was swallowing all the while. When I stopped moving he left me bare. I unfurled my fingers from around his hair. He was painting over my stomach with a self-satisfied smirk. He looked up at with mischief gleaming in his eyes. "That was quick."