⋙ Chapter Thirty

Start from the beginning

Damn, it was too early. For us, that is. I forced my lips to say differently though. "Exactly. Far too late to be in bed."

"What's going on Ty? Have I done some- oh... Ohhh."

He'd finally noticed what I'd been attempting to hide.

My face caught even more alight in an instant. I half expected flames to flicker out my burning cheeks. Heat radiated off me like a hot pan. With my levels of hotness, I could've cooked a three course meal on my face. I was completely mortified. I desperately wanted the ground to swallow me whole. But there was no escape from this embarrassment.

Troye didn't become flustered like me; he smirked. He started to turn me around fully. I complied feebly. His hands ran up and down my arms, and spoke in the most sensual voice I'd ever heard him use.

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

Before I could speak he was putting his arms around my neck, moving our bodies grew closer together. Instinctively I turned to be in a more comfortable position, laying my hands on his hips. He leaned in close, his hot breath dancing across my pliant lips. He looked at my lips for a moment, then back up at my eyes. We leaned in slowly. Our lips connected with a buzz of energy. It was a delicate morning kiss, fashioned by the night's dreams we were readily forgetting. His lips were softer than pillows. I was readily falling into a new fantasy. He tasted of mint, like the tic tac. I'd never been more grateful for having something thrown at me.

~ Smut ~

The mood changed when I accidentally bit his lip. I intended to apologies but his intense amorous eyes caught me off guard. All of a sudden I was being rolled onto my back. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, positioning himself in a push-up pose over me. Our bodies were perfectly aligned. Our lips reconnected, but it was different that time. It was desperate - frantic. All teeth and tongue. My hands were running through his hair, gripping on to the brunet tendrils for dear life. He gasped into my open mouth. Then he was rutting up against me, grinding once - twice - three times - and too many more to count. In my current state I couldn't keep count. I couldn't think straight. I was utterly powerless, lying underneath him as pleasure burst inside every cell of mine.

One of his balmy hands abandoned my skin. A biting coldness was left in its place. My internal questions were answered once I felt his hand again, gently stroking the outline of my hardness. I stopped moving for a moment. It was an out of body experience - so much more than any of my fantasies. In my frozen state he broke away from my mouth. Within seconds I felt the same hot, demanding set of lips against my neck. His kisses rained down on me, all over my skin, leaving a trail of red droplets from where he had sucked harshly as he journeyed down my body. I buried my face into his neck, gasping and moaning for more.

"Don't get too loud they might hear us," he giggled, voice thick with wanting.

"They're all at the other side of the house. We're fine."

"If we could hear Dan laughing last night then I think they're capable of hearing you moaning."

He continued to kiss my skin, filling me with even more joy. I just wanted to stay in that bed. The sweet paradise would easily be enough to live in.

From across the house I heard the front door close. His head shot up for a moment. I took in a sharp breath.

We were alone.

And suddenly the soft kisses weren't enough for me - or him - any more. His kisses became more erratic as he got closer and closer to end of my torso. Sensing what I was meant to do, I shuffled further up the bed, bracing my upper back against the pillows. He moved back, to position himself in between my legs.