𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Chiara was setting and lightning  the lanterns of her new house so that the ritual could start. The house was very big, made with wood and brick with concrete foundations colored cream as white, has two story- layered and was beautiful from outside like a moon, a color of crescent moon, light yet pretty. 

Chiara remembers her own first transition when she was so nervous and anxiety was written all over her face when she was going to transform she even asked her mother if it hurts, she said, only if you think about it, if not then you can suffice it honey.

The transformation was the hardest day for her, she almost cracked all of her bones, her body felt numb and tired, next morning she couldn't even woke up from her bed, but after then she found transitioning easy, except she still felt the pain of those six years ago.

She was going to her sister's room, Esther, she knocked on her door and asked if she was ready, Esther, looking worried and pale said, I am ready, I have never felt so scared in my life. Chiara knew that her sister worries were natural, she could understand, she came forward, touched her chin and made her look up to her as she was sitting in the chair and said, "You are going to be okay, if you think too much, it will feel much, just be calm, and the pain wouldn't feel much."

Esther believed her sister, knowing that she was the first to be transformed, she knew that Chiara was right and she instantly believed her.

They were coming down to the backyard, her house was in the forest, the whole members of the pack was there, smiling and drinking and enjoying, there were all celebrating, ever since the case of two months ago, it was hard for all of them, Chiara's father was still trying his best to search for Draco but they were still no signs.

They haven't give up on him, but realizing that using a witch will bring more troubles, they will be doing it quietly so that they wouldn't have to lose their another home. 

Lila was talking to her wolf friend, Kayla while Apollo was playing music, apparently he was bringing new tones in the house and people loved it, Esther was standing alongside Chiara, feeling nervous. 

Everyone, was talking to Esther and saying to her that she had their blessings and she would turn to be a strong wolf, it was relieving her from her anxiety and she was able to breathe out that no matter what happens she will be fine. 

Chiara flew to the kitchen so that she could bring candles, sudden she heard her mother calling her, she said "Yes mother?"

Mother, "Perhaps you could take out those ribbons in the hall, anyone will fall down, I told your father but he is just too busy in backyard."

Chiara knew that her father had the most toughest week of anyone she knew, he had to accept that his brother was gone for purpose and that he need to change his mind about thinking going back to his old friends to Greenland. 

This was a good day, Chiara thought, everyone seems happy in the longest time. She took out the ribbons from the hall and took the candle to the backyard. 

There were at least fifteen members of the pack, most of them were married, only few of them were still single, like Euphemia, Artemis, Siena, Milo and Kaia. Milo has a crush on Siena while Euphemia and Artemis are dating while Kaia has crush on her brother, Apollo but she hasn't revealed it to him yet.

She marched towards Kaia and hugged her tightly and started talking to her, "Hey, how are you?"

"I am fine, what about you, still missing our old home?" Chiara knew that Kaia would exactly hear her thoughts without even being told, which is why their friendship was perfect.

"You know it never gets out of mind, it meant a lot to me." Chiara's almost turned with a twisted smile, she still missed the garden of her old home, the smell of grasses, the mosses, seeing snails walking around, butterflies in her garden, she missed every single part of her home.