I shouldn't see him right.

All my muscles were tightened to avoid touching his naked body but he was almost back hugging me, why is he so touchy suddenly "Love was invented by poor men to have free sex !"

He turned me around and added "but we have enough money!"

I kept my eyes closed , he didn't like that and asked in surprised "what are you doing?"

"Deimos said , I shouldn't see you or I can't leave." I covered my eyes firmly but he pushed them away.

"You should've think about it last night." I gulp and look up to see his face . He is flawless .

"Last night? What happened last night I don't remember. Maybe I was dreaming...." his unamused face showed that my denying is useless so I give up

"Sorry." I murmured .

He pushed me right to Kyros who was exercising on the corner.

"Take your doll, she is distracting us." Kyros had weights in his hands and earphones in his ears . He was shocked to see me right in front of him. immediately threw his weights and held my hand.

"cut your bullshit Ares , don't you see she is scared of you !" He squeezed my shoulders in a protective way.

The tears in my eyes were ready to fall. Ares left without any further comments. I looked down to avoid Kyros worried gaze , he was in a top and shorts. they were all showing off their muscles but Kyros was the most remarkable.

I slapped myself mentally and wiped my tears.

"I must go , I shouldn't have come here in the first place , I'm sorry..." only one step away and he grabbed my forearm.

he put his own cap on my head so I wouldn't feel embarrassed because of my silent tears.

"Ares is not angry with you, he is just disappointed because you didn't know him!" He put a chair for me to sit on it.

"I should know him?" I begged all my half dead brain cell to remember him but I didn't have any memory of a man with this appearance!

who would forget about a handsome man like him?

"well... everyone know him ! he is the famous actor of the TV series, Melody of a Loveless man." He seemed proud of his cousin's acting career.

"So that's why he covered his face?" Now his behavior is understandble . An actor that is involved with the dark business. Must be hard

Artor on the backgrounds was trying to stop the twins but he couldn't, they were sending punches to each other's side and after some time they both were chasing artor.

I giggled at their cuteness "are they actor too?" I pointed to the twins which made Kyros laugh at me.

"No ! they only love to annoy each other!" He handed me a bottle of water.

"How are they so different as twins?" My question made Kyros get on his speech mode.

"in fact Phobos has OCD and Deimos ADHD" I didn't expect him to betrayed me with such hard examples.

"Phobos doesn't like stepping on the lines!" Kyros pointed to Phobos who was running after artor.

"but Deimos... he doesn't see the lines!" and Kyros was right about him.

I was busy analysing their each and every mood until a girly voice distracted me.

I used to think this house has a male only rule.

"There you are , the apple of my eyes!" she was a tall and thin girl with blond hair and a mini black dress that barely covered her body.

she walked straight to Ares and gave him a wet and deep kiss, Ares didn't mind spending the night like that.

He made her sit on his lap and kissed her back lovingly.

he didn't care if his cousin or me see them in this situation, Kyros and the twins weren't surprised either, this must be their everyday routine.

Note:

Hello my babies 💓

I don't get enough feedback on this story so I'm not sure if you liked it or not! Should I stop here ?

Anyway I hope you like the King cousins

I asked AI to make a picture of this books characters .

And Kyros was the coolest , I want to share with you too. Ignore the words there it's all messed up.

 Ignore the words there it's all messed up