Chapter twenty five 🥀

Start from the beginning

-🥀-

Morning

Taehyung finally discharged from the hospital and even Namjoon whole time of car ride silent , but Taehyung wants to break it .

"Where are we going now...? "

Because his curiosity went out from he saw the his around it's not even familiar for Taehyung and his eyes deprived to see the board of area name .

" Taehyung listen to me now on .. please

If you aren't going to listen us then you'll definitely lose everything in your life..."

Namjoon stopped the car in the middle of dark place and started the conversation with other .

" what you want say Hyung ? "

After longtime finally Taehyung called to Namjoonas as a "hyung "but it wasn't the the thing Namjoon want to speak with other .

" Do you know about uncle Mick ..?"Namjoon's fingers patiently tapping the steering wheel and asked .

" No , I don't know?
But I said to someone find about himself and his work ,

I only know he was my father's brother and he doesn't have any friends or family. "

" Taehyung I have to tell you something its very important for to you ,

Do you trust me ? " Namjoon know it's stupid question but he has to do it because he needs Taehyung's full attention to his conversations.
That's why he asked about 'trust'.

" what are  you try to saying Hyung , just spill it out...

And you already know I'm always trust you it's never gonna be change.." Taehyung's voice little bit louder this time for encouraging other to tell the truth .

" you don't know Tae your uncle fooled Jin Hyung , their relationship was toxic one ,

Even if Jin Hyung all the time carried the love , care and respect to other in his side Mick just only want him for warm his bed ,

Totally it was just lust for him .. but Jin hyung do what ever other person needs and even  he never not thought it second time because of his love he provided what other need .

When I entered as your father's bodyguard I was 19 years old child whom has buffed body without any knowledge particular something about abuse,

and even it was my first time when I saw Mick using abuse words and threat to Jin I thought it was his jokes , because I knew mick do all the time silly things ,

But after that incident again when i saw at the basement he was hitting Jin and walked away from other who was crying on the floor without leaved a one glance at that person.

I knew at that time he was a fucking basted son of his father ... I'm not insulting your grandfather Tae , but he emphasized him as like that one by his work .

But I'm mostly worried one night he was try to do most ugly and worst thing for his lover ..

Taehyung's eyes blurred with tears but he saw how Namjoon's hands grip steering wheel to his palm .

He .. was try to rape him , but I was not that dumb for get what other try to do , so I quickly went there and hit that nasty guy until his eyes closed. And went out of your home without telling your parents.

From the that day to now Jin  hyung lives with me , but his heart became broken and cold , if I tries to make it up now even I can't do it...

I failed to do it...." Namjoon's last words cracked but he controls himself for continue up the conversation with Taehyung.

" why were you guys didn't tell about this to us ... ?"

" Jin didn't want to do it , because he still have little place of in his heart to that dumb man.. "

Huge silent eats them in the v room .

————

" is that so ...? " Taehyung asked while unbuckle his car belt.

" not yet Taehyung ...

You can remember know you gave to some person for details to informed you about Mick ...?"

Again Taehyung felt his  throat was getting dry and his palm getting wet by layer of sweat.

" yes .. "

" That man .. told that day your father was already accident because that car's break paddled already broken before they were accident in that night ...

" what ..? Namjoon
Are you out of your mind Ah ..? Jungkook was the one who made that ..

Not Mick ... "

" shut up ... Taehyung! Shut up...!

If you want a evidence here ..."
Namjoon throwing vehicles repair house bill to other and frustratingly hit the steering wheel.

Taehyung's eyes got huge and his tears constantly dropping to his lap while his hand crumbles paper to his palm .

" Tae ....
and if you don't want trust this evidence I can also show your father's car camera recording.

Wait ..! "

Namjoon took his phone out and searched the certain video to show other .

After seconds he gave it to taehyung and wait until other watched it .

He saw his parents car firstly hit on tree and due to the rain again it drifted to the road and accident on red color car .
It clearly recorded whole car crashes with sounds.

Taehyung couldn't bare this anymore because he did huge ... huge damage to other and even worse part is trust his own blood whom carry as his uncle.

He constantly hit his head with agony and painfully to the headboard of the car while wailing loudly clutching his heart .

" I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry for everything what I did for you and Jin Hyung

And I'm  very sorry for broken that kindest soul of my kookie, I can't...

I'm sorry for what I did ... "

Namjoon knew this and even he wants to continue up the story but he afraid to do it because others cries made him feel bad and hurt at the same time .

——————

" I'm done Hyung so you can continue up your conversation.. "

While Taehyung whipping his face and crackingly said to other .

" Did you remember after you mother died he entered to the business and help for your father ,

It wasn't help Taehyung... he was making it worse by using your father's money for fake projects and made your father sick.

Even after your father sick he used your father's name and took loans from his banks .

It wasn't the worst part Teahyung ... it wasn't the end of his work,

He made his mind to kill his own brother by using what was mentally sickness people used as for their sick pills ,
He gave them by uncle's privet doctor, and we get sure about it by checking uncle from another doctor and now you don't worry about him because he said your father can heal by his treatment. "

Namjoon finished his whole conversation looking at other side , but he only can see cold  ,  emotionless person besides him with reddish eyes with darkness holding inside it .

Namjoon wants something tell by other but Taehyung didn't look at him .

And even he afraid of other silent treatment as well ...

——-

Share your thoughts about next chapter guys ..
and thank you very much for 3k views as well 472 votes . ♥️

Also I'm sorry for make mistakes in my writing 🥺
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜