ten

11:45pm

She let's out a long yawn as she walks through the hallways. After just finishing another one of her exams, Jia was now currently walking around the campus building. She was bored, but she didn't want to just sit down in a random classroom or else she'd end up falling asleep. As much as she needed some sleep right now, there was no denying it that after she had passed out, it would take her forever to wake up again.

So here she was just roaming around the hallways with no destination in mind. If her friends were still in college, she would've went into one of their classes and just chill there. But all of them had betrayed her and had graduated a year earlier then her, leaving Jia all alone.

She was about to pass another classroom when she caught sight of someone through the large window that separated the classroom from the hallways.
Yangyang was inside the room. She was able to see him work on a piece of clothing that was currently on the mannequin. His full concentration on the clothing as he tries to perfect the stitching that were on the sleeves of the dress. Jia couldn't help but be intrigued by his work. It was no surprise that she really admired his aspiration and love for fashion. She wishes she could be as inspiring and encouraging like him someday.

*knock knock.

Two knocks on the door as it was able to catch Yangyang's attention. Snapping him out of his concentration as he looks outside towards the window. Seeing Jia standing there as she waves at him.
He motions for her to enter the room, this giving her permission to enter as she immediately skips over to where he was at.

"What are you currently working on?" She questions him. Taking in his whole design with her eyes as she admires the beautiful white dress that he was working on.
"Oh, I had some free time after I finished with my evaluation. So I've been working on this dress for the last two weeks... what do you think about it?" He replies. Asking for her opinions at the end as he got a bit nervous to hear her response.
"Its absolutely beautiful. Your creativity works like magic because how do you manage to keep making clothes that's better then the ones you made before?" She compliments him.

"Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel good about myself are you?" He says as she quickly snaps her head towards his direction.
"Of course not?! Have I ever said that any of your work looks bad? Don't think so low of yourself Yangyang." She stated firmly. Her statement being able to make him smile a bit.

"Well then, you can keep the dress since you really like it." He said as she stares at him blankly.
"Hah? I beg your pardon?" Jia asks confused. He wasn't being serious right?
"I said you can keep the dress. Besides, I'm done with it anyways. It could be worn now." He tells her. Jia still having that lost look on her face.
"B-but I can't just accept this. What if it's for Haechan's new cosplay." She spoke, this time bringing a look of surprise to Yangyang's face.
"You know about Hyuck's secret cosplaying hobby??" Yangyang asks in bewilderment.
She nods her head furiously.
"Yeah, me and Kisaki once stumbled upon him during a convention last year and he just revealed his secret to us." She explains.

Yangyang was questioning what Kisaki and Jia were doing in a cosplay convention. Did these two girls have a fancy in cosplaying as well? He could see why kisaki could like going there, she did do performing arts with Haechan so he can understand her weird nature for liking these types of things. But Jia? He had no idea why she'd go there. Maybe there are a lot of things that he doesn't fully know about her.

"Jia, trust me. When i was making this dress, I was not thinking about Haechan or literally anyone else. I had the intent to make this because I was thinking about you. And I'd really appreciate it if you could accept this." He says softly.
HE WAS LOOKING AT HER SO FONDLY, HOW CAN SHE RESIST.
"Fine. Only because I really like the dress. You won't catch me wearing this anywhere though." She mumbles as it made him grin widely.