one

00' idiots

Hyuck, test subject no.1:
| any of you up for karaoke this evening 🕺🕺
| pls say yes because its the only time that I'm off

Taro(t) card:
| I'm up! But it depends on the time.
| my dance lesson ends at 4pm

Jeno:
| yoiiitttt I'm free, I'll be there

moomin, test subject no.2:
| hmm I guess I can go.
| besides, today's my last day working as a florist. I guess I can enjoy myself for a while.

Hyuck, test subject no. 1:
| renjun finally healing? LETS GOOO!!!

Jaemin:
| I get off shift at 4 as well! We can celebrate after this 🥳🥳
| renjun celebratory party for healing after three years.

moomin, test subject no.2:
| I have not fully healed, but ig we can celebrate the small steps :)

Taro(t) card:
| @Yangyang how about you??

Jeno:
| he's been awfully quiet.

You:
I just got out of class |
My head hurts, it feels like I stuck 10 sewing needles inside|
Oh about karaoke, idk if I can make it|
I'll try to at least 😕|

Jaemin:
| we get it if you can't make it. Put your health first before us.

You:
Yes doc |
I really want to come along but my parents wanted to have a small 'talk' with me after class|
You know how they are|

Hyuck, test subject no. 1:
| oh shit.
| stay strong soldier!
| (I'm scared for your life)
| text us if you make it out alive

You:
THANKS ALLOT HYUCK, YOURE SCARING ME EVEN MORE NOW|

꒰ ♡🥛യ •₊˚

"I'm home." Yangyang calls out. Taking his shoes off as he enters his parents huge mansion. He hated coming home to this big and empty house. It always seems so lonely.
It got to the point that he had to move out, and move into his own apartment because he couldn't handle living here, and especially living with his parents.

He then made his way to the living room, assuming that's where his parents were probably at.
Every step he took towards the destination felt like he was getting lost in his own house. It wasn't long until he'd arrive there and caught sight of both his parents sitting down by the spacious living room couch as they conversed with one another.

When they felt as if there was another presence in the room, his parents immediately looks over towards the hallway where Yangyang was currently standing. Uncomfortable was how he felt right now.

"Yangyang you're finally home. Come sit down dear." His mother spoke as she motions him to sit down in the empty seat besides her. He reluctantly sat down and looked at his parents in full skepticism.

"What do the two of you want to talk about?" He got straight to the point. Not wanting to waste a single second in this household.
"We wanted to talk about you, and this business." His father started off. His statement making Yangyang furrow his brows.
He let's out a tired sigh. "Dad, how many times do I need to tell you. I don't want to take over your business. Why won't won't understand that?"

"I've tried to understand you, for many years now. But you taking fashion had brought you almost no where at the moment." His father argues.
"For goodness sakes, I haven't even graduated yet?!" Yangyang replied in irritation. Trying his hardest to not raise his voice at his parents.
"Yangyang, what your father's trying to say is that, we'd think that it would be best if you'd settle down and start a family. To show us that you're actually serious with what you're doing." His mother explains.
"So what, now you want me to just suddenly get married? Mom, I'm 23. Don't you think that I'm a bit too young to settle down and get married."

"Nonsense, 23 isn't too young. Besides, we've already found you the perfect partner. We've arranged a meeting with one of our friends in the past week and they've agreed to-"
His father wasn't able to continue speaking as Yangyang cut him off midway.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He exclaims. Not being able to hold onto his anger any longer.

"Yangyang, your language." His mother said sternly as Yangyang glares at her.
"No, don't excuse my language at a moment like this. I'm not getting married, and especially if you're making me go through with this arranged marriage shit. Who the hell still does this in this day and age? I thought we all decided to leave this all in the past."
"Well if you don't plan to settle down and show us that you're actually serious with what you're doing at the moment, then it's only fair that you take over the family business." His father stated.

He fell down on the couch as he covers his face in frustration, on the verge of tears as he couldn't hold in his emotions.
"I don't want to do any of that. Can't you both see that I'm serious with what I'm doing? How hard is it for you to just... to just understand and see." He mumbles.

"Now tell us Yangyang, why are you so opposed to getting married?" His mother questions.
"Isn't marriage supposed to be something special? A vow where you want to spend the rest of your life with the person you love. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone that the two of you picked? Someone who i barely know. Do you see how unhappy I am right now. Do you want me to be unhappy for the rest of my life??" He yells. Looking at both of his parents with tears in his eyes.

"If you don't want us to put you in an arranged marriage then you should at least look for a girlfriend, Liu Yangyang."
"You didn't even care to ask if I had a girlfriend or not!" He shouted before standing up and leaving the room.
The lad quickly wearing his shoes as he left the house.

He lied. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He just wanted to find a reason to leave the house. But the question now is; how the hell was he supposed to find himself one now?

00' idiots

You:
Which karaoke are you all in|
I'm coming over|

--- ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

Yangyang was now walking through the hallways as he tries to find the room where all his friends were currently doing Karaoke at. Hair messy and sticking up in every direction as he spent the whole ride here messing it up due to utter frustration.

He was getting close to the room that his friends were at. The lad also being able to see a figure running towards his direction. He was only able to see their face for a few seconds before the figure ran past him. Him being able to identify the person as Jian. She looked like she was in a hurry. He didn't know much about her besides the fact that she hasn't graduated like him, unlike the rest of their friends. The only time that they've ever interacted was during rehearsals when the performing arts students were getting ready for their play last year. Other then that, they've never met or crossed paths on campus.

.

"Dude don't you think that you've had enough to drink?" Haechan asks. Getting concerned for this one friend of his who hadn't stopped drinking ever since he came.
"Nonsense. Just let me drink a few more so I could feel numb after this." Yangyang spoke, giggling as he tries to take the bottle of soju. But failed when Jaemin took the bottle away from him.
"Yangyang it's not good for you." Jaemin stated.
"You're just saying that cause you're a doctor and you don't drink."

Jaemin shakes his head at him before sighing.
"I'm saying this because I care about you. All of you, even Renjun's super drunk. What a way to celebrate him 'healing'. He keeps thinking about Lily when he's drunk. You're obviously stressed Yangyang, from literally everything. Drinking even more of this shit, would only give you a horrible headache in the morning. So stop whilst you can buddy." He said before putting the bottle of soju away.

"Argh, what's wrong with me."