Why should Antonio be granted the chance to come up with explanations and reasons why when he wasn't granted that chance when he needed one.

All those years of hurt and anger building inside him were starting to spew out slowly but surely.

"You are letting him explain when you didn't give me a chance to explain myself all those years ago. I pleaded with you all, standing in this fucking room to hear me out but none of y'all bothered listening and now that Antonio, your golden son wants to explain his reasons y'all are too quick to give him the fucking platform!".

Lucian expressed as a tear slipped out his eyes and onto his cheek. He quickly wiped it, glancing at everyone in the room.

"Your son right here", he pointed towards Antonio, "—let his jealous, obessesive ways get to him. He killed Marina because if he couldn't have her then nobody else could!. He killed her because she failed to give him the child he so desperately wanted!. She ended up falling pregnant with my child— Angelo. He killed her in cold blood because he realized that Marina didn't want him nor love him anymore She loved and wanted to be with me and I loved her. I did. He just couldn't handle his younger brother being with a woman he claimed to loved first."

Lucian spilled the beans. Antonio had always been jealous of his younger brother. He always had the ladies, charisma, people were easily drawn to him.  He was the easy going guy to always go to. When he finally got Marina, he thought he found treasure he could keep all to himself.

However that wasn't the case. Marina liked Lucian more. He was more likable. Antonio was controlling and possessive. He treated her like a price. A trophy and she didn't like that at all.

"You let your brother take the fall for some shit he didn't do, huh? How could you do something so stupid? You let a woman come between you and brother?". More importantly, Lucas was furious at the fact that Antonio framed his brother. Rather it be someone else than your family you send to jail.

"How could you do this us, Antonio?". Eden breathlessly spoke up, looking at him in disgust. Flashbacks were playing like a broken record in her mind.

"You told me, Marina died due to child birth when in reality you had something to do with it all these years." Eden shakily mentioned while looking at the man she thought she knew. How bold of her to assume.

"Eden i-—".

"Don't! ", She took a step back with her hands raised, "You killed this woman and then brought her child to be raised by me as if you didn't do the unthinkable. You sat in my face and lied, time and time again! You kept the truth from Lucian all because you didn't want him to have what you had! Do you really hate him that much, huh? To take away his child and the woman he loves? You are dead to me. Now I see why Donovan despises you. He saw the real you! I didn't understand then but now, I do".

Eden walked away after her whole speech. She couldn't stand being in the same proximity as the man she claimed to love so much. She had put up with all his bullshit all these years. But finally she was seeing him for who he really was.

"Mamma —", Antonio started but he was interrupted too.

"What you did was low, even for you and you know it. You made your bed, now lay in it. Just how you did Lucian all those years ago. Your lies have caught up to you. Pray he forgives you because I don't even have the words to describe how I feel right now." Sabrina stated, wiping her tears and walking off too.

"Papa I'm sorry". Antonio sobbed, going on his knees.

"Sorry ain't going to cut it and you know it", Antonio's sobs grew louder as Lucian and his father blankly stared at him, " You are dead to us." Lucas firmly added.