I told him.

Depuis le début

TIME SKIP!

Seungmin and I were on the way to lunch but ran into one of Jisung's friends. Seungmin mouth "uh oh.." I nodded. "So are you the bitch who did shit to Jisung?!" He yelled at me and got close. "So what if I am or not? He can't stop being a baby and step up for himself?" "Listen here.." he reach his hand towards me then got a notification. My guess was Jisung. "Ugh. You're coming with me." I didn't get to react or say anything, things were happening too fast. "H..HEY LET ME GO!" Seungmin just stared and waved "goodbye" 'Seungmin I swear when we are out of school I'll..' I was dropped onto the floor. The bathroom floor. I looked up to see Jisung and his friend, looking down at me.

"Ugh what now.." I was thinking but apparently I spoke out loud.. "uhm.." Jisung signaled his friend to leave. So he did but left the door locked. "Uhm so we're here to talk about what happened in class this morning." "Ugh. If you wanted me to apologize then fine! I will but I don't mean it. I'm.." "ugh I don't want you to apologize.." "oh? Then what." I got up. Then Jisung pinned me against the bathroom wall. "Huh?" "I want you to finish what you started." "Uhm I don't understand?" "Ugh..after that make out session this morning I got a boner..It been killing me..I want.." My eyes widened..

"Oh.?" "Mhm.." "Well I..uh.. I didn't expect this from you?" "Yeah yeah whatever..." "so who's the hoe now?~" "I swear I'll.." "do you want me to help or not? I can just leave ya!" "No..please.." that was first time i've ever heard him beg.. I sure wanted to hear him beg for more..~

"Fine fine..~ mostly cause I wanna hear you beg for more." "Ugh you pervert.." "your the one begging?" "Ugh..whatever.."

NO ONE'S POV

Minho leaned in to kiss on Jisung's neck and sucks on it. Making Jisung moan softly. Minho slowly puts his hand on Jisung's ass and squeezed it. "Ah.! Hey!" "Hehe sorry..~" Minho pushes Jisung off him. "Sit against the wall darling.~" Jisung walked toward the wall. "Like this.? But why.." He was cut off by Minho who was undoing this pants then takes both pants n boxers off. "Oh?" Minho stared at the precum on Jisung's tip. "Please don't stare that much.." "it's alright darling..~" Minho starts licking and sucking on Jisung's cock.

"Mhm..!" Jisung covers his mouth. He doesn't wanna be too loud. Mostly because they were in the school bathroom. "Minho can you hurry up.." "hm?" "I can't wait anymore.." "Your being a little inpatient. Aren't you?" "S-sorry.." Minho stopped to take off this pants and boxers. Jisung looked down to see that his cock was longer than he expected. "Huh? What's wrong?" "N-nothing.!" "Uhm okay.." Minho pulled Jisung's bottom half closer. "Ready? It might hurt but then it'll get better." Jisung nodded. "Words bae." "Y-yeah..I'm ready..!" Minho slowly slides in his tip. "Ah.." Then Minho slams into Jisung. "AH!~ what was that for.?!" "Who said I was going nice and slow? Ahaha..This is for calling me "Minhoe"" Jisung stayed quiet until Minho started moving. "Ah.!~ ngh!"

"For now on you're not aloud to speak unless told to. Okay?" "O-okay.." Minho slapped him. "What did I just say." Jisung nodded. "We're not going to stop until I say we do. I don't care how many time you've cummed or can't take it anymore." Minho started slamming Jisung prostate, hitting the right spots for Jisung.

The bathroom was full of skin slapping, muffled moans from Jisung. Jisung could feel himself coming close so he tapped on Minho's shoulder. "Hm? What's wrong princess?" "I'm gonna.! Ngh.!" "Oh?" Minho started slamming into Jisung. "F-fuck.! Augh.!~" Jisung got slapped by Minho again. "What did I say?!" "Not to talk unless told t-to..?" "That's right." Jisung was losing his mind. 'S-so good.! He does me so g-good.!~' Jisung thought. "Fuck.." Minho said under his breath. "I'm sorry.! I.!~" Jisung came all over his stomach and Minho's chest. "Ugh. Can't do anything right.! Whatever." Minho pulled out then made Jisung stand on all four just for him to slam back in Jisung's ass. "AUGH.!~" "who's the fucking hoe now. Hm?" "I-I am.! I'm the hoe.! M-me.!~" "That's right princess." "Ah.!~ f-fuck me.!~"

Minho slapped Jisung's ass. "You wanna call me a hoe? Ahaha look at yourself." Minho picked him up then made him lay against the stink to look himself at the mirror. 'Looking at myself getting destroyed by my enemy. God this is embarrassing..What am I doing.? Whatever..It feels so good inside.!' "M-more.! More daddy.!" "Who said you get to boss me around?" "P-please.! I'm s-so close.!" "Already? Ha..such a whore for me." "Fuck me.!" Jisung came once again. "nghh..~" His legs began to shake due to overstimulation. Minho haven't even came once but that wasn't going to stop him. Minho kept going. "h-huh.? I thought we were gonna stop.!" "I told ya." "But!.. F-fuck.!" Minho slammed Jisung in and out. "O-oh fuck..! Fuck me harder leeshit.!" Jisung didn't mean to say leeshit. "Oh? You wanna play that game now? Han Jishore." "N-no.! I didn't mean to..FUCK.!" Minho grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed him faster and harder.

"What's my name jishore? Say it." "Minho.!~" He slapped his ass harder. "AH.!~ d-daddy.!" "Mhm." This kept going for 2 minutes until Minho felt himself coming close. "Where do you want it?" "Fill me u-up.!~" Minho gave one more hard slam hitting Jisung's prostate and came inside. "Shit." "AH.!~ too m-much.!" Jisung was about to collapse onto the floor. Which he did until Minho picked him up. "H-huh.? What's going on.?" Minho sat infront of Jisung, putting his cock in his face. "Suck Jishore.~" "b-but.." Minho didn't care he shoved it inside Jisung's mouth. "Mhm.!" Jisung gagged. "You look so pretty with it.~" Jisung started sucking off Minho.

Minho then shoved two fingers inside Jisung, making him moan loudly. "Ngh.!~" "just keep sucking princess." Jisung did what he was told. 'How long will this end.? Mhm..~' He thought. Jisung looks up at Minho. "Hm? What's wrong princess? Going to cum again?" "Mhm.." He nodded. "Then go ahead." Jisung and Minho came at the same time. "Sallow it." Jisung did what he was told. Then Minho realized That they skipped lunch and a class period. "SHIT." Minho got up. "We have to hurry up and clean." "Huh?" 'I completely forgot we were in the school bathroom..!' Jisung thought.

"Right!." Jisung fell as he tried to get up "you motherfucker!" Minho laughed at him "sorry? I couldn't help it.~" "ugh help me!" Minho walked over to Jisung then helped him up and cleans him up.

TIME SKIP! (Again)

JISUNG'S POV

I walk out the bathroom with Minho to met Seungmin and My best friend. Bangchan and Seungmin were talking till Seungmin turned to us. "OMG LEE KNOW!" "Lee know?" I turned to Minho. "Haha yeah that's my name?" "I never knew that?" "You never asked and we aren't even friends?" "Oh right.." seungmin later hugged Minho  "I thought you died!" "You thought? Ha! You should be worried about this guy.." He puts his arm on me. "Hey!" I pushed him off. I knew what he meant. "Huh? What do you mean..OH.!" Minho started laughing

"SHUT UP!" Seungmin's soul left his body for sure.. "so y'all.?" Looked at me then back at Minho back and forth. "Ugh whatever.!" "Yup! Hehe I gotta say he's such a whor.." "Don't you dare finish that." "Fine!" Minho got closer then Kissed me. "UGH GROSS! Y'ALL CAN DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" "Oh we will.~" "uh.! QUIT."

(HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR BEING GONE! Lots have been happening! Hope y'all enjoyed this! AND PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS 😭)