Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21

Start from the beginning

Liz's POV:
Ketan and Bella really are nice and funny people and I was nervous. I almost cooed at my baby when I saw him with his ouch face when I pinched his arm but I couldn't, cause he laughed from his brothers pain, so no win with him. Bella took me upstairs and walking through the hallway there is a room which has Avans name on it, and then a bigger one that says Queen and King of the house, which I assume it's Bella's and Ketan's and two more. Hey girly we have a room for Av cause he likes to stay here sometimes so it's fun to have him like a child here all the time, but now we'll add your name don't worry. Bella said to me and winked. I blushed and chuckled.   It's really nice here Bella, thank you for receiving me here, you and Ketan are really great people. I said and she smiled widely. Aww you little child, thank you Liz, and if you need anything don't hesitate to call us okay? Come let me show you Avs room, he has something I think you'd like to see. Bella said and laughed. I chuckled nervously and nodded, she opened the door and it's a room with a queen bed with grey and beige covers and fluffy pillows, a mirror and a window which has a view in the backyard very beautiful, but the most adorable thing is, Avan has a mini drawer that has some heart decoration with my name on it, so cute.  Liz, open it, he had never opened it for us, we have curiosity, he had that decoration since the show started, when he came here to the house, or when me and Ketan went to pick him up from the set he used to bring some things in his backpack and close his door to organize the drawer. Bella said anxious and nicely. I blinked a tear back from my eyes and touched the drawer but then looked away.  I'm sorry Bella, I can't invade his privacy, I know he's my boyfriend, but I think Avan should feel comfortable to say and show me his secrets openly, instead of me opening a drawer decorated and it seems like dedicated for me. If he doesn't open it, maybe he has a good reason for it, don't you think? I said with a small smile. She smiled in understanding and said: You're right Liz, I hope one day he can show you what he has in there.  I nodded and said: Hey um, could I have some water please?  She smiled and nodded. For sure beauty, let's go and get you a cold water downstairs. Bella said and opened the door and guided me downstairs.
I sat on the on if the kitchens small couch? Wow this house is really an adventure. Bella gave me some water and I thanked her.
She took some orange juice and sat in other couch in front me and said: Avan sure is a lucky young boy, look at you Liz, you're kind and have pure beauty in your soul and a great taste in clothe girl.  I chuckled and shook my head to the sides and said: Nah, I'm not that big of a deal Bella, I'm okay ig. But thank you very much. You have very pretty brown curls and nice eyes.  She smiled and thanked me.
We heard some laughing and shouting from Av and Ketan, which are walking towards the living room with the board games in hand.  They placed them on the table in the middle of the room. Bella excused herself and walked towards Ketan and Av came to me. I stretched my arms to him, and he sat down beside me while we cuddle, I have my head on his neck while he caressed my arm and hair. He kissed my head and said: Thank you princess.  I smiled and looked up at home and said: For what muffin?
He pecked me and said: Thank you for waiting for me, and not opening the drawer baby. I smiled widely and said: My love, for sure avie, that's your stuff and I shouldn't be snooping or touching it. And it's so adorable baby, I saw the hearts and my name on the outside, it's really pretty, I almost cried.   He cooed and caressed my cheek.  I'll show and explain everything to you later, I promise. He said. I frowned and shook my head to the sides and said: No, no babe, don't forget what I'm saying, okay? In any friendship or relationship you shouldn't be demanded or feel the need to do something you don't want to or you don't feel prepared yet to do, okay? For me, it's really sweet how you decorated a whole drawer with things that you saved from me ,I don't know, whatever you have there, I'm pretty sure it means a lot to you and maybe you're still not ready to show it yet, and that's okay love.  He looked at me with shinny eyes and nodded, then he put his head on my chest and hugged me softly, I caressed his cute messy hair and kissed his head.
Awww, look at the babies over here. Wanna play a game lovebirds? Ketan said cooing annoyingly, staring in front of us with Bella holding hands. I'm in, what are we playing? I said and caressed Avans hair. Av stood up carefully, helped me after, and grabbed my waist softly. We could start with some life(board game) and after heat up with some UNO!(card game). Bella said exited. I chuckled and nodded. *Bell(nickname for Bella from Ketan).* Bell, Liz, you guys would you like some snacks? Like chips and shit. Ketan asked. Bella looked at me and shrugged and I nodded. Sure why not, Av help him out. I said and walked to the living room with Bella. We sat on the wooden big table but with soft cushions on the seats, and prepared the game for the four of us, while the two brothers are in the kitchen.
Hello ladies! Here is your room service, hope you can share some with us. Av said chuckling while placing the two bowls of chips and Doritos,and sat beside me. Ketan came and bought some water bottles for each one of us, and sat in front of us with Bella by his side. Ready to loose everybody! Ketan said smirking. We rolled our eyes and Avan said: Oh shut up, you've never won when we three were playing, it was always Bella or me. But this one here is a bit of an expert in this shit, so just warning you. Ketan chuckled and nodded not believing him. Two hours past and we played for times the game; I won the first, second and last, and Bella the third one. So Ketan, now you believe Avan? I said smirking and laughing.
Yeah yeah whatever, congrats, but for dinner everyone of you is getting less portion, imma eat it all up. Ketan said and stood up to the kitchen to get a sausage packet out of the fridge. Bella, is he doing Mack and cheese with Sausage or hot dogs? Av asked and put his head on my shoulder. I think he's doing hot dogs with some barbecue sauce av, but I'm sure it'll be good. Bella said. He nodded and yawn on me. Liz hun how old are ya? Bella asked while looking at her phone.
I'm 19 and turning 20 in a month actually. I said. Nice, this you? Bella said, showing me her phone with my twitter account open. I chuckled and nodded. Ohhh girl you famous!!! Love your profile pic, Where's that beach Liz? Bella said happily. I put my arm around avs shoulder while he cuddles me more, and said: Actually it's a beach restaurant; second floor,
where av rented a villa for us like 3-4 weeks ago, and he took me that photo. Bella gasped and said: Oh my, Ketan!! Did you heard?!!! She went running to him laughing and surprised, I looked at them with a confused and laughing face and they back with a smirking face. Fuck you Avan!!! How could you not tell me that! Ketan said with his arms closed and chuckling.
Avan stand up, laughed and said: I'm not telling you about my trips with girlfriend Ketan Jogia. Why not!!!? Ketan said back. Walking to where av is going. Av turned around and rolled his eyes. Don't be a child and let me go to the bathroom,
Pain in the ass. Av said and patted Ketan on his shoulder. I chuckled silently and looked down. Stupid!Ketan shouted and grabbed Bella's hand and took her to the kitchen.

NO ONES POV:
After Avan came out of the bathroom, he didn't saw anyone around so he decided to call them by their phones, they didn't pick up, cause their phones are in the living room. He doesn't want to worry, but it's getting kinda tempting to it, he walked to the basement and shouted: Babe! Ketan! Bella? He sighted and walked upstairs again, and went to the backyard and started looking around, from the pool, to the barbecue place, but nothing. Babyyy! Where are you guys!?Av screamed anxiously and walked again inside the house and sat on the couch to think. Where could they be? I hope they aren't doing anything to Liz, I just want them here with me, they just disappeared from nothing. Av thought in his mind.
Avan stood up from the couch and walked upstairs and shouted again: Liz! Where are you? Can anyone hear me?
Avan? Bella said confused, walking outside of her bedroom. He looked at her and ran up to Bella in relief.
Hey! Where were you guys!? I thought you left me alone, and I screamed your names again and again. Bella looked at him with a innocent face and said: Sorry, we are looking at your and some of Ketan's baby pics, that Wendy(Avs and Ketan's mom) brought us some days ago, come, join us av. He sighted, nodded, and walked inside the door and saw his girlfriend with some pictures in her hands with a cooing face, and his brother in front of her in a desk, making weird faces while giving them to her.
He walked behind Liz and put his head on her shoulder while wrapping her torso, and kissed her cheek. Awww, look at that pretty long hair, of yours. Liz said at the picture. Were you guys good kids? Liz asked, put the picture on the desk again and held avs hands in her. Ketan looked at Avan with a embarrassed face and looked down, Avan looked at Liz with a small smiled and said: Well my love, the thing is, kids sometimes don't understand some rules, so they break them. Now, I'm not saying we were little demons, but we... yeah we kinda were, sorry Ket, but I can't lie to her. Ketan shook his head and laughed, Bella chuckled hardly and caressed Ketan's cheek and said: Don't worry you guys, want another secret? I wasn't a golden kid neither, what bout you miss Gillies? Liz chuckled and said: People thought that because of my blue eyes and maroon curls, I was an Angel. Well, I'm sorry for you to hear that I don't patience and less caring for being the favorite either.
Everyone laughed and nodded, then Ketan added something and said: I mean, what didn't we do man? All of us, it's funny and not surprising really, how many times didn't any of us sneaked out and our sibling would cover for us?
They all nodded and then Ketan said: Oh my god we really have problems you guys!! And that was enough for everyone to laugh and have a good time.