chapter one

Hi I'm y/n, I go to higgs highschool or well used to. My school and the boys school had finally merged I was so excited to go to school and finally see my friend group every day.
Me, charlie, tao Issac and Elle have all been friends definitely not that the same time but we officially became a friend group around three years ago. I met Charlie before anyone else are parents were great friends so we met when we were just babies and now we've been friends sense.

I put on my uniform and brush my teeth, it still feels unreal that I'm going to a boys and girls school I have never been to one. I put on some concealer and mascara and curl my eyelashes I want to look some what decent. Especially with boys around I remember my last boyfriend was charlie that was before he found out he was gay so I'm hoping this year I'll find a lover and things will be like the movies.

I run outside my house and catch up with charlie.

"Charlie!!" I say hugging him tightly.
"Y/n!! I'm so excited for school this year I have my best friends all with me nothing can stop us" says charlie smiling.
"I know I'm so happy we merged or me and an elle would've been so lonely without you boys!" I say.

We continue you to walk and get on the bus, we finally arrive to the school I take a deep breath to prepare my self for anything and everything, I walk of the bus and that's when I see him... A boy with freckles and gingerish hair these gorgeous light brown eyes.. hes beautiful. I can feel charlie looking at me.

"You staring at Nick Nelson?" He says chuckling elbowing me.

"The ginger, yes he's so cute!" I say smiling Nick Nelson, cute initials.

"Well don't get to excited for him he's a rugby player and him and the right boys are shitty definitely not someone you'd want to settle down with..watch," says charlie walking up to the school.

"Is that charlie spring?? I thought he would've finally moved his gay ass out of our town," says a boy I don't know him necessarily but I see what Charlie meant.

"Watch it dickhead, it's not an app boys school now, and I'll run your ass up a tree if you keep messing with Charlie," I say walking up to charlie

"What, are you Charlie's girlfriend oh wait no he's gay!" He says laughing with his mates.

"No dickhead but I bet you wish you actually had a girlfriend and hey this boys lil mates you might wanna dig ur little mate a grave before girls dig him one with heaven" I say firmly, taking Charlie's hand and walking away.

I see that boy drop his jaw and his mates laughing at him telling him he just got owned by a girl, but Nick never laughed he just say there rolling his eyes and left to head into the school. I ask Charlie were the form I had would be and he explained we splitted our ways. As I walk in a I see no familiar faces which is awkward but I walk up to the teacher and find my seat nobody is there until I look up and Nick Nelson is going to sit next to me..hmm this seems like a great idea to get to know him.

"Hi"
"Hi"

"I'm y/n y/l, and you must be Nick Nelson?" I say smiling.

"Yeah that's me, hey sorry about my mates back there they are shitty" Nick says, normally I would say okay suree your just saying that because we sit together but he looked so genuine.

"Thanks..but I don't need the apologies my friend charlie does, especially because of last year, I'm warning you if your friends say shit I'll beat that little main asses ass and hang him up on the flag poll so everyone of your mates can see." I say and once I say it I can tell it sounds creepy but I'd do anything to protect Charlie.

"Oh I don't care two rats shits about Harry, I'll help you out even. He's the most homophobic person I've ever met," Nick says giggling.

He's different than the rest.

"Alright class my name is Mr Chetna Pandya, I'll be your new form teacher, in this class we have a project for the whole year around, your partner is the person sitting next to you so get comfy and pick your history topic now." Says Mr. Pandya

"Okay so I know nothing about history, you can pick the topic I'll help out," I say, knowing I remember nothing from last year.

"Let's do the (whatever topic you want) and you can come around mine today to start it a little bit?" Says Nick

"Y-yeah that'd be great do you want me to give you my number so you can text me the address?" I say smiling taking out my phone.

"That'd be wonderful!" He says taking out his.

We exchange numbers and the bell rings. I ask him where my P.E class would be and he says he has the same one so I follow him, I see Charlie tell Nick goodbye and run up to charlie.

"Where you and Nick Nelson just talking?" Says charlie smiling.

"YES, he's so much different than his lads he said hed even help me beat Harrys ass if he causes you anymore problems!" I say giggling,
"Oh and we have a project together and I'm going around his today!!" I say so excited I'm shaking.

"Oooo you better tell me all the details!! Wanna run with me thats how I just hurry and do this class?" Says charlie stretching a bit.

"Yeah!" I say

We get in ready positions the coach tells everyone that nobody has beaten Charlie's record but I know that we have the same speed so we actually might tie this up.

Nicks POV

Im playing rugby with the lads and I look over to see Charlie and y/n they are way far ahead of everyone else, I didn't know she could run so fast she actually might beat Harrys ass I laugh to the thought in my head.

"Nick. Who are you watching?" Says harry putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Y/n the girl we saw this morning, she's in my form and she's so pretty and kind and look she's a fast runner! Fast enough for rugby" I say.

"Well maybe we should convince coach Singh to invite her to our team, if she's okay with people running her over," says harry smirking.

He looked like he was checking her out, but there's no way she'd date harry right? And I probably should ask Coach Singh if I could get her on the team we'd be able to talk lots more than just hanging out for our project.

End of Chapter one