"My dolzhny skazat' yey?" (Should we tell her?)

"Net, ona rasskazhet svoyemu drugu, kotoryy rasskazhet Gabrielyu." (No, she will tell her friend, who will tell Gabriel.)

"Ona ne budet rada uslyshat', chto vy skryvayete ot neye informatsiyu." (She will not be happy to hear that you are hiding information from her.)

"Can you please speak in English?" I had no idea what they were saying the only thing I understand was 'Gabriel' and even then I wasn't too sure if I heard that correctly with how fast they were both speaking.

"Eto yeye ne kasayetsya." (This does not concern her.)

"Tahlia will start your training tomorrow."

"Whoa what? What training?"

I did not agree to any training especially with Tahlia. I wasn't a very fit person and I was a little ashamed to say I sometimes felt a little out of breath climbing up and down a flight of stairs. Me and working out do not go well together. It would be completely embarrassing and I didn't want Tahlia to see me like that.

"Have you not listened to a word I have said Leanne?" I could tell Vladamir's patience was running thin by the tone of his voice.

Like the good 'mate' I am I decided to annoy him further. "Nope. Half the stuff that comes out of your mouth is usually lies and a pile of crap. I've learnt to tune whatever you say out."

"Vozmozhno, my dolzhny prosto pozvolit' im ubit' yeye, eto oblegchilo by mne zhizn'." (Perhaps we should just let them kill her, it would make my life easier.) Vladamir muttered again in a different language.

Tahlia let out a laugh. "Ty by nikomu ne pozvolil prichinit' yey vred. Ona tvoya." (You would not let anyone hurt her. She is yours.)

"Da ona moya." (Yes, she is mine.) Vladamir's piercing eyes were on mine as he said that.

"What?" I asked while shovelling a spoon full of food in my mouth.

The strange look from Vladamir's eyes disappeared quickly. "Training. Tomorrow."

"No. I don't need training." I argued back. I didn't need training and I certainly wouldn't be training with Tahlia.

Within a second of saying that something silver flashed before my eyes and hit me on the head, hard.

"Ow. What the hell?" I yelled out as pain began to radiate from my head. Rubbing my head with my hand, I looked down at the object that had allegedly assaulted me and pick it up.

"Did you just throw a spoon at me?" I managed to whisper out, barely containing my anger.

"You need training." Vladamir simply said.

Gritting my teeth, I launched the spoon back at him, aiming for his annoying face. Unfortunately, Vladamir was too quick and grabbed it before it could reach his face.

A condescending smirk graced his face. "Want to try again? I shall go first."

"You're so annoying, you know that?" I told him as I watched him carefully, worried that he was going to throw other utensils at me to prove his point.

"And you are weak."

Weak? I'll show you weak. I scanned the room for something heavy to throw at his smug face.

"Do not be stupid Leanne, you will not win this argument."

"It is for your own good." Tahlia chimed in.

Who asked you?

"Fine." I said through gritted teeth. "Why does it have to her?" I questioned Vladamir using my spoon to point at the woman in question. Couldn't Vladamir train me or Mikhail?