Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Or should I say who was on the bed.

There was a naked woman on the bed with her legs spread wide open.

"Oh my god, my eyes!" I yelled as I averted my gaze. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I have not fucked anyone since that night." Vladamir gritted out.

Really?

For some reason I felt happy that he hadn't slept with anyone. Why I felt that way was a mystery to me. I shouldn't be feeling anything towards him.

"What has that got to do with me? I told you that you can sleep with anyone you want." I pointed out.

"That is the issue, I cannot."

It took me a while to process what he had said. Once I understood, my eyes drifted down his naked torso to his boxers where I was greeted by a huge sight.

Is he saying that he can't... get it up?

"It looks fine to me." I muttered as I realised I was staring at it for too long.

"That is because you are here. It is the stupid mate bond, I cannot be with anyone else other than you."

My eyes widened as I realised what that meant. "I am not having a threesome with you."

"I am not going to fuck you Leanne, your presence is enough."

"You're joking right?" I laughed as I stared at him. He had to be joking, there was no way I would sit in the same room as him while he shagged someone.

"No." He sounded both serious and annoyed.

I let out another laugh. "Well I guess you're going to be celibate for the next 80 years. Good luck!"

Vladamir didn't find any of this funny and his eyes grew darker as he came closer. He was about to say something when the girl on the bed spoke.

"Vladamir stop talking and come and join me." We both turned our head to see the girl playing with herself.

Eww.

It seemed like Vladamir felt the same way as his face scrunched up in disgust. "Leave."

"What?" The girl whined as she sat up.

"Now!"

The girl jumped off the bed quickly and did what he asked, grabbing her clothes off the floor and leaving the two of us alone. I made a mental note that the door was now unlocked and I could leave.

"Well." I said as I got up from the sofa. "This has been very entertaining but it's time for me to leave too."

"You may not feel it now but soon you will and you will be begging for me to touch you."

I snickered. "Yeah right, in your dreams."

I was almost at the door when he spun me around and pressed me against it. His mouth immediately went to the side of my neck where his mark was.

"Shit." I whispered as a shiver ran though my body. I knew what he was doing but I didn't want to stop him, instead I wanted more. I tiled my neck so he could get better access and pulled him closer. I felt the vibrations of Vladamir's chuckle against my skin and it only turned me on further.

However this time I had the upper hand. He shouldn't have told me the problem he was having, did he honestly think I would help him?

I pushed him back and he let me. I put my fingers through his surprisingly soft hair and tugged it, not caring if it hurt him. My hands then wandered down his torso and past his belly button, getting dangerously close to where I knew he wanted me to touch him.