Chapter Ten

*Not Edited*

Chapter Ten

"I want you to show me what this pretty little mouth can do."

I moved closer and opened my mouth slightly. "I can show you what my teeth can do instead."

Vladamir chuckled and moved his hand away from me. "Did you want me to kiss you?"

"No! Don't touch me. You agreed that you weren't going to touch me." I reminded him as I moved away from his warm, hard body.

Why was my traitor heart beating so fast?

"I thought that rule only applied in my house."

"No, it applies everywhere."

"I see." He muttered as he watched me pull everything out of my cupboards. "How long is this going to take?"

"I'm sorry am I holding you up?" I looked back at him with a sweet smile.

"Yes you are."

"Then leave without me. I don't care." I told him still keeping my smile in place.

He pointed at my face. "Your face looks deformed." I dropped the smile and glared at him. "That is better."

Ignoring his gaze and random comments here and there, I continued to empty my cupboards and put them into boxes. Vladamir did not help or even offer to help, instead he just watched me like a creep.

It didn't take too long to pack the kitchen up but that could be because I decided not to organise anything and just chuck them in a box. There were a few appliances that were mine and I was debating on whether to leave them in the house since I wouldn't need them or take them with me and sell them on Ebay or Gumtree. I'm a broke bitch so I decided on the latter.

I would have to come back for them as I didn't have any bubble wrap to protect them. That then left me with the furniture in the living room. I pulled my phone out of my bag and headed over to the living room. I fluffed the cushions up a bit, cleared the coffee table and removed the mug I left last night on the TV stand and started taking pictures of them.

Once I was satisfied with picture, I did the same to the appliances in the kitchen. Nina and I had brought most of this together when we lived with each other and I probably should split the money with her but I won't because I need it more.

"Right, I think that's everything. I'm going to leave some stuff here because I need to sell them. You can take everything in the boxes though."

Vladamir looked into one of the boxes and raised one of his eyebrows. "This is filled with food."

"Yeah, a girl's got to eat."

Vladamir opened his mouth but I beat him to it. "If you say anything to body shame me, I will hurt you." I knew what he was like and I knew he would make a comment about my body or my weight.

I liked my body, it wasn't perfect but it served me well. I was not blessed with big boobs but I was blessed with a big arse and I couldn't complain. Have I gained a few- well, several pounds over the last couple of months? Sure I have but only I was allowed to judge my body no one else.

For once Vladamir did the right thing and kept his mouth shut.

"What's your address? I need to drop this off at my parents and I'll meet you at yours."

"There is no need I can take you to their house."

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. "Why? Two seconds ago you looked so scared at the thought of meeting them."