Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers

Start from the beginning

"Hey! That's not fair!" Amber shouted as she jumped.

"Ara ara~." Lisa said with a smile as she placed her right hand on her right cheek.

"I must say Master Jean, you have truly surprised me." Noelle said as her right eyebrow twitched.

"Perhaps it's time I taught you some manners as a sister of the Church." Rosaria said to her as she gave a small glare.

"How dare you do that?! Vengeance will be mine!" Eula said to her in anger.

Jean just turned to them and showed them her tongue with her left eye closed. On that action the other 5 girls also moved towards the bed as I watched with wide eyes. I also felt Jean's hold on me tighten more as I looked at the approaching girls.

Well, this is going to be a bit difficult.

Time skip

Hnngh...

I yawned when I woke up from my sleep. I was initially greeted by the sight of my ceiling before realising the weight I was feeling on my chest. I looked and saw Jean sleeping on my chest with her cheek on it as she was hugging me.

Wait, Jean? What is she... Ah, right, the party.

I remembered the things that had happened yesterday and looked to my left to find Eula hugging my left arm and her face near mine while also having a smile. I looked to my right and saw Lisa who is hugging my left arm and has a smile on her sleeping face.

I raised my head a bit and saw Amber hugging my right leg and Noelle hugging my left with their legs intertwined with mine, but I wasn't able to see their faces. I also managed to see Rosaria who is hugging my stomach and laying on my left side as she is also sleeping as well. I laid my head back down and let out a breath of relief.

Man I was lucky that the girls decided to not fight on my account.

Maybe it was because of the party but the girls decided to not fight and let Jean sleep on my chest as they took various other parts of my body to hug before they all went to sleep. I didn't mind and so I also slept with them and it was a good sleep, maybe also because I had all these girls hugging me at the same time.

I waited for them to wake up and the first was Jean who groggily woke up and rubbed her eyes. She slowly opened them and looked around in confusion before she spotted me and her eyes widened in recognition before a smile appeared on her face.

"Hey Luciel. Good morning." Jean said with a smile.

But before I could greet her back she kissed me on my lips effectively stopping me from speaking. My eyes widened a bit when I felt her hands on my cheeks as she gave me a deep kiss. She also inserted her tongue into my mouth so I also decided to kiss back with more force. Jean moaned a bit before she stopped the kiss and separated as a trail of saliva connected out tongues.

"You seem energetic in the morning." I said to her with a smile.

"Yes I am." Jean said with a smile as she placed a little peck on my right cheek.

Then I heard the sound of Eula waking up as she opened her eyes eyes. When she recognised me she hugged my head and placed it on her breasts and kissed my forehead and placed her head near mine as she looked at me.

"Good morning Eula." I greeted her with a small smile.

"Morning~, Luciel~." Eula said with a smile and a slur to it as she hugged me more.

"Ara~, now that's not fair. It's my turn now~." Lisa said from my right as she grabbed my head and placed it on her chest.

Though this time my face was practically buried there due to how large her breasts are.