Ch 1: New world and God Arc

---This Chapter is written by IamAsamiya---

••••

"Where am I?" asked a girl with short red hair. Her ruby red irises took a look at her surroundings.

"I'm still alive, I know that I died... Ack," she didn't continue her words as she felt an intense pain from recovering the memories of her past.

"I remember now, I'm Artemis Brunhild... But at the same time, I'm also Rias Gremory," she said, trying to use the power of Destruction as red lightning appeared on her palm.

"I'm glad I can still use my power of Destruction, but just a little bit of using it and I'm starting to feel tired... Maybe I should refrain from using my powers unless it's necessary," Artemis said.

She looked around the ruined building and noticed that she was on the second floor of a house. Below, a group of Aragami was eating a person.

Artemis took a step back, not expecting to see such a horrible scene in front of her eyes.

She went towards the door, but she didn't expect that there was an Aragami behind it. Once she opened it, the Aragami stared at Artemis and a few seconds later, it tried to attack her.

Artemis was lucky enough to dodge the attack, but the Aragami was persistent and tried to attack her again. Artemis rolled around the cold floor to dodge, but she was cornered.

"Oh no, what should I do?" Her thoughts were in disarray as she was cornered. In front of her was a human-eating monster, and behind her was an open window. She didn't have time to think for long as the Aragami attacked her.

"Damn it...I Have no Other Choice," Artemis said as she jumped out of the window.

While falling, she noticed a sword a few meters away from the dead human. She thought it was the weapon the human used to fight off these monsters.

Her thoughts were at their highest ever since she was a Devil. She didn't fear the thing called Death, but now that she was a human, she was feeling all sorts of negative emotions.

Once she landed on the wet ground, Artemis dashed straight towards the sword and aimed to get it. As she touched it, she felt pain like she never felt before, and black tentacles came out of the sword's handle and bit her arm.

"Accckkk," she screamed in pain, but that was the least of her worries because as she lost her focus due to the pain, she was immediately surrounded by multiple Aragami.

"This... is... bad," she said. She was afraid of death, she was in pain, yet her resolve to keep living was strong.

One Aragami jumped towards her and tried to attack, but Artemis rolled to the cold wet ground to dodge that attack.

"I can't die here, I just got a second chance and I won't waste it," she said, and red lights started to come out from her body, the pain she felt when she touched the sword disappeared like it didn't exist in the first place.

She also noticed that the sword was radiating a red light, which felt similar to the power of Destruction, but also quite different.

She swung the sword towards the group of Aragami, and her swing sent a red energy wave that cut everything in its way until it disappeared.

"Pant, pant... Now that's something," Artemis said as she collapsed from exhaustion due to the use of the power of Destruction mixed with the power of the God Arc that she was holding.

The rain continued to fall from the grey sky as Artemis collapsed on the cold ground.

***

After a minute, Artemis opened her eyes and tried to stand up, using the God Arc as a cane to support herself. She was cold due to the rain, and her clothes were wet.

"I need to get out of here," she said as she found a place where she could stay. Not long after, she found a convenience store with canned food that had not expired and some towels she could use to dry herself.

She placed the God Arc next to a wall and got a towel to wrap around her body. Feeling hungry, she decided to eat some of the canned food and remembered everything that had happened until now.

"I wonder how Akeno and the others are doing," she said to herself, gazing at the God Arc in front of her for a while before continuing to eat.

After eating, she decided to sleep to recover her lost energy.

***

On another Place a Few Kilometers away from where Artemis was a Group of God Eaters are Battling a Vajra That is Know as Deus Pita.

They are struggling fighting of such Monsters until two of their members one girl and one boy got separated from them Due to the Battle.

"Lenka, Alisa" A girl with short black haired yells at her two Teammates.

---To be continued---