Prologue:

{A/N: So ahh I seen may DxD Fanfiction and most of them are Issei being betrayed by Rias so I came up with an Idea, And that is what if Rias was the one who got Betrayed, So here it is Enjoy}

---This Chapter is written by IamAsamiya---

••••

Rias Gremory, a beautiful and powerful demon, sits in her chair in front of a desk filled with a tower of paperwork. The girl is lost in her thoughts and hasn't made any progress on her work.

It's been a few months since Issei defeated Raiser and saved Rias from the arranged marriage.

Ever since then, Rias has been doing her best to get Issei's attention and make him fall in love with her. But the harder she tries to show him how much she loves him and keep them closer, Issei only distances himself even more.

Rias is worried about this and thinks that Issei may be having personal problems, as she still remembers the night when he saved her.

She recalls the night when they shared a kiss that ignited the flames of love in Rias' heart.

"Issei..." Rias is lost in thought as she sits on her chair, doing her paperwork in the ORC Office.

While Lost in her thought, she doesn't even notice that two people have entered the room.

A girl with raven black hair and a girl with short white hair enter the room and look at their president.

"Nee... Koneko-chan, Rias has been like this for a month now," Akeno says to Koneko, who is also looking at their president.

"Should we do something?" Koneko asks, and Akeno thinks for a while before an idea pops into her head.

She goes in front of Rias, who is still lost in her thoughts, and calls her.

"President," Akeno calls out to Rias, but Rias doesn't react.

"President," Akeno tries again, but like last time, she doesn't respond due to being lost in her own thoughts.

"RIAS!" Akeno yells. This surprises Rias, and she immediately stands up from her seat.

"Ahhh... Akeno and Koneko-chan, since when did you two come here?" Rias asks the two.

*Sigh* "We've been here for a few minutes now, and I've been calling you, but you didn't respond," Akeno says with a sigh.

"Ah, sorry. I'm just thinking about something," Rias replies as she once again takes a seat and tries to do her work. But not even a minute passes, and she is lost in her thoughts again.

"Rias, you know if you keep doing that, you won't be able to finish your work," Akeno says, and Rias only sighs.

"Tell me, it's Issei again, isn't it?" Akeno says, and Rias only nods in response.

Akeno then takes all of the paperwork from Rias' table and asks her to leave the club room.

"Wait, I still have to finish signing those," Rias protests.

"I'll finish this, and you go ahead and meet Issei. Maybe surprise him so that he will like it," Akeno suggests to Rias.

Rias wants to complain, but Akeno asks Koneko to kick her out of the club room.

*Sigh* "I'm the president, and they kicked me out," Rias says as she walks out of the club building, thinking about what she could get for Issei.

After some thought, she settles on buying Issei's favorite cake. After buying the cake, she goes to Issei's house to find him, but his parents say that he isn't home yet.