Chapter Twenty-One

Kitty put the bead in and pulled the string up, letting the bead fall down to the other beads. "Man, your name is so long," she complained. Then she picked up the letter 'N' and moved it to the end of the string again. She tried to align the hole with the tip of the string, but her hands were shaking.

"It's just two letters more than yours," Melanie laughed as she put the letter 'Y' into her string. "I think I want to add some peace signs after your name."

"I want to add flowers after yours," Kitty said as she put the last letter into the string. She picked up a tiny flower and tried to drop it into the string, but it fell down to the table and rolled off the edge. "Jesus."

Melanie bent down the other side and picked the bead up, passing it back to her. "It's so entertaining watching you do this."

"I'm so bad at it," she said. "My hands were never steady."

"The end result is going to be worth it," Melanie promised and soon they finished both their bracelets.

Kitty held hers out to gaze at it from a distance. "Look how beautiful your name looks!" And she wore the bracelet.

Melanie wore hers too. Kitty's name covered her entire wrist. "Yours too."

"I love it so much," Kitty said, flashing her a look of awe.

Melanie held up the hand with the bracelet for a high-five. Kitty high-fived her with the hand that had the bracelet on. They hugged each other.

"Best friends forever!" they both exclaimed.

❃❃❃

The space under his desk was small, but Kitty was a tiny girl so she fit well. She was on her knees and he was seated at the chair behind his desk, so his lower body was right in front of her face. She smiled as the conversation he was having with Mrs. Edwards progressed.

"I thought I saw Kitty come in here," Mrs. Edwards said.

"You saw wrong," Gunner told her. Kitty put her hands on his belt and popped it out of its hole before she pulled it off the belt loops.

"Oh, I guess I was mistaken," she said. "But since I'm already here, I'd like to ask you how the sessions are going? It was difficult convincing her to come see you."

"It's going well," he said. Kitty unfastened the buttons on his pants and pulled the zipper down.

"What do you guys talk about?"

"You know I can't discuss that," he said and her hands grabbed his cock and pulled it out of his pants. She fisted it and moved his shaft up and down. A grin broke out on her face when she saw his thighs clenching.

"Oh, right," she said. "I don't know what I was thinking."

He didn't say anything. Kitty licked her hand and touched his cock again, rubbing a thumb over the tip of it to collect the precum onto her hand for lubrication. She continued pumping his cock.

"I haven't been in here much," Mrs. Edwards said. "Those are beautiful shelves."

"Y-Yeah," he said.

"Is that what I think it is?" Mrs. Edwards said and Kitty the click of her heels on the floor.

"It's not," Gunner said hastily. "Sit down."

"But - "

Kitty's face neared his cock and she ran her tongue from the base of his cock up towards the tip.

"Don't come here," Gunner said firmly.

"I just wanted to see if that was Pale Fire."

"It's not," Gunner said. She licked the side of his cock slowly and covered his tip with her mouth. "I-I don't have any of his books."

"Are you alright? You look unwell."

"I-I'm fine," he said as Kitty deep-throated him, causing his right leg to kick out into the desk beside her.

"It'll just be a while," she said and Kitty heard more clicking of heels. She popped his cock in and out of her mouth as she held onto the base of it with one hand, slowly moving it up and down.

"Stop - " Gunner said breathlessly. Her heels approached. Kitty smiled as she pushed his chair backwards. He immediately stopped the movement with a feet dug into the floor, causing a squeak to sound. "Fuck."

"What?" Mrs. Edwards said as the clicking of her heels stopped. "I'm sorry, please don't get mad. I didn't know you were that against the idea of me touching your books."

Gunner pulled himself into his desk again, Kitty still sucking on his cock. She circled her tongue on his tip, licking up the cum on top of it. "N-No, I apologise," he said. "I don't mean to lose it."

There was a moment of silence. "Why do you look so flushed?"

"What - I - I'm not. You're overthinking things."

"I have a husband, Gunner, and I know you have a wife," Mrs. Edwards said. "Margaret Kelly, right?"

"Y-Yeah," he said as Kitty sucked on his tip while moving her hand up and down his base, her pace quickening rapidly. "F - "

"Okay, I don't think I should be here anymore," she said. "I'll leave."

"Thank you," he sighed.

Some clicking. "Do you know where I can find Kitty?"

"S-She's under," he said. "Under the school, at the basement helping some teachers out." Kitty felt his heartbeat in his cock, around her mouth. She continued sucking and pumping and sucking and pumping until his thighs were trembling.

"Doing?"

"R-Removing s-some," he said. "Staples f-from some documents so they are," he paused. "Ready for printing."

The orgasm hit and cum exploded into Kitty's mouth. She deep-throated him and kept her lips wrapped around his cock, making sure to let him feel her swallowing his cum.

"Okay, that's it, I'm leaving," Mrs. Edwards said and she heard the sound of the door slamming shut. The moment that happened, Gunner pushed away from the desk and laid hold of Kitty. He dragged her by the legs out from underneath the table and pushed her thighs away from each other towards either side of him.

"You're going to fucking regret that, Kitty," Gunner growled and his words shot straight down into her pussy as she erupted into endless giggles.