The Yule Ball

So sorry for teh late update! my computer broke and then it was fixed and then it almost died of a virus so my friend (Scyth272 check out his story! I'm in it!) So, poor Annabel Lee was kind of tired from it all so I let her sleep for like 3 days and I AM BACK! (insert evil laugh!) Oh and so I am making an art project made out fo food and will post it as the picture for the chapter aroudn that time. It is very SUPER MEGA FOXY AWESOME HOT. And it has to do with HP. 

DID ANYONE WATCH A VERY POTTER SENIOR YEAR?!? IT WAS POSTED ON MARCH 15TH 9IDES OF MARCH THE DAY JULIUS CAESER WAS KILLED. AND MY FISH DIED THAT DAY TOO :( {RIP LORD SPARKY MACDUFF}) AT LIKE 9ISH. FREAKING AWESOME IT HAD A BASLICK! AND SEXY ARAGOG WHO SANG THE BEST SONG EVER (GET IN MY MOUTH!) AND RON HAD A SOLO! HE SANG SIDEKICK AND I CRY EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO IT....I AM POSTING "ALWAYS DANCE" (A SONG BY VOLDIE AND DUMBLY)  ON THE SIDE>>>> SO WATCH IT BUT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN TEH OTHERS WATCH THEM! AND JOE WALKER! AND THE MCGONAGALL WAS IN IT! SHE IS PLAYED BY A DUDE...AND DRACO! PLAYED BY A GIRL... AND VOLDIE PLAYED BY JOE WALKER (A SEXY GUY WITH REALLY NICE ABS) SO WATCH IT!

V---V Vampireluver23

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Potter and the Triwizard Tournament

Chapter 16: The Yule Ball

Strai’s Pov.

I hate this. I truly and utterly hate this. “Do I have to wear this?” I whined to Rose.

“Yes so shut up.” She answered me, finishing her lip gloss. She looked really pretty in a light rosy pink sweet heart shaped neckline dress. The dress was flowy and flirty looking and was covered in transparent colored diamonds. Her hair was curled and had a matching pink clip on one side pulling it away from her face.

“I wouldn’t bother putting  so much of that on.” I snickered with a smirk, “it will just end up on Scoripus.” I was shot a glare which just made me laugh. I stopped laughing when I heard a giggle from the door I turned to see Lily looking so cute. “Aw!” I cooed walking up to her and pulling her into a hug. “You look amazing!”

“Thanks.” She beamed. “You look fabulous as well.” I did a super star pose.

“Well of course, I always do.” I told her and I saw her roll her eyes with a smile.

Lily was wearing a long light blue dress with a different shad of blue band going around the waist, the dress made her blue eyes pop. The dress also had blue and gold diamonds all over the top and the skirt flared out from the waist. Her red hair was straight but half of it clipped back.

“So Lil, who are you all dressed up for? Randolph maybe?” I teased, she blushed.

Rose shot me a look, “Strai, stop making fun of the underclassmen.” She scolded.

“You’re no fun! First I have to wear a dress, now I can’t make fun of people? Worst day ever.” I sighed falling on to my bed.

“Strai! You’re going to mess up your hair!” Rose yelled pulling me up by my arm and dragging me down towards the Common Room.

“No!” I exclaimed. “I don’t wanna go!”

“Why not?” Lily inquired from behind me.

“I don’t want James to see me in this dress!” I replied.

“But you look awesome! He’ll drop dead when he sees you!”

“That’s what I am scared of!” I replied  which earned me a slap to the head and we began our way down to the Common and found the boys. Rose was obviously meeting Scoripus there because you know he’s a Slytherin.

James Potter and the Tri-wizard Tournament-book twoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara