chapter 6

cringe warning (don't say I didn't warn you it's 3 am and I'm tired asl no judgement pls)

~DRACO'S POV~

"Yes," he says, like nothing that's happening right now is fazing him. Of course, I can see right through him. This is where years of observing him come in. The way his breathing slows down and starts again, how his left eye twitches ever so slightly, and his right knee always does his trademark wiggly thing. I know him well enough to know he's not comfortable right now, no matter what act he tries to put up. I grasp his waist firmly, keeping him glued to my skin. I don't know what's going to happen but he needs to know I'm always going to be there for him.

"Ron, I know this might come as a shock to you, but I was bound to tell you one day. I'm gay, and I'm in love with the most beautiful boy on the planet. I can't explain what he does to me, it's so mesmerizing. I can never keep my eyes off of him. He's the love of my life, and nothing you can say or do will change that. I love him, Ron. I really do." Harry mumbles out before bursting into silent sobs.

I pull him closer to fill the invisible gap between us and let him pour out his soul onto me. I can't with this boy. I'm falling so fast for this majestic excuse of a person. He looks up at me with his blotchy red eyes. He looks adorable. His green orbs glimmer in the light, and the remainder of tears on the brim of his eye glow as he brings his head back into my chest. I give him a soft smile and rest my chin on his raven black hair. His scent fills my lungs as I hug him tighter. He shuffles a bit, getting comfortable.

I glance over at Ron, and the boy seems to be so awestruck. He seems lost in thought as he creepily stares at us nonchalantly cuddling in the middle of class. I begin to stroke the side of the raven hair boy's waist, caressing him gently. Then I hear a soft giggle. Almost inaudible, but heard. More follow, then laughter. A lot of it. I look up to see Ron laughing his head off, rolling around and snorting wildly. His eyes begin to tear up, and he matches my gaze. To my surprise, he smiles widely.

"Harry why would I be mad at you? I've known you've fancied Draco since 3rd year. I was wondering when you'd admit it. Sorry if I scared you mate, I was just surprised to see that it finally happened after waiting so long. I didn't mean to make you cry at all, you're my best friend. I would never reprimand you for liking blokes, but maybe a bit because you chose him," he grinned over at me and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry Harry, don't hate me. I'm always here for you mate." he finishes.

I look down at Harry, he's practically glowing. He grins wildly at Ron, getting up to go embrace his friend. I watch as he relaxes from the stress that he was just put through. His eyes shine brightly in the darkly lit dungeon, and I can't help but wonder how he's so perfect. And how he's mine.

Harry walks over to me, pulling me out of my thoughts and into his arms. When he finally gets me standing, I start, "Why-" before he drags me into a deep kiss. I could feel his emotions, the sadness from almost losing his friend, the joy when he was accepted and welcomed by him, and most of all his love. His undying love and affection for me. Me. Harry Potter loves me. He was willing to lose his best friend to be with me. He was ready to go through shit to stay with me. I grabbed his waist and pulled him into me. I heard cheers and whistles around us, supporting us and embracing us. We pulled apart for air and I could only see him. Harry was the only one in my eyes. At that moment, he was all that mattered to me. He's all I have, and all I need.

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

plot twist you definitely didn't see coming.

I just wanna say that I ain't drawing any of those so pls don't come and sue me because I'm giving you credit right now 🙏🙏🙏

THANKS AGAIN TO THE 9 PEOPLE ACTUALLY READING I LOVE Y'ALL!

I literally didn't put enough effort into this but whatever.

OOPS I LITERALLY FORGOT TO ADD SMUT HOLD ON IM SORRY...