chapter 3

~HARRY'S POV~

oh shit.

I told him I love him. 

Do I?

I think about him all day and night, he's never off of my mind. He's so confident, and so loving and gentle at the same time, and the way he looks at me makes fireworks explode in my chest. Hell, whenever I look at him I just want to grab him and kiss him. The fact that he likes me back just makes my heart want to jump out of my chest. He's the only person I want. 

So do I love him?

Yes. Yes I do.

Was telling him that a good idea?

We'll have to see.

——————————————————————————————————

"I-" he started, but I interrupted him. "Draco, you don't have to say anything you don't want to. I love you. With everything in me. I know you've been hurt before, and I promise I'll treat you the best I can. But it's alright if you don't love me. Yet," I confessed, hoping to not make him feel pressured into anything. "Harry..." he said, and I interrupted him again by placing my finger on his soft lips. "shh. Just enjoy this moment." He nodded, understanding not to push it, and dragged my waist closer to his body, smiling softly at me. I tilted his chin towards me and kissed him, wondering how the fuck this boy makes me feel like this.

——————————————————————————————————

~DRACO'S POV~

I sat in my room in silence. I was supposed to be doing work, but I sure as hell can't work right now. I thought about what happened earlier today. With Harry.

Harry Potter loves me. Harry fucking Potter loves me, and I don't know what the fuck to do. He's so perfect. His glimmering green eyes and sharp jawline just take my breath away every single time I look over at him. His lips are so soft and plump, I wish for mine to be on them every moment of every day. He's so kind to everyone, he would sacrifice his life for a person he doesn't even know. I love everything about him, but do I love him?

I've been broken multiple times before and I don't ever want to be in that position ever again. But no one else has ever made me feel the way he makes me feel. The whole world drowns out when I'm with him. 

My head begins to spin and I decide to put a hold on my heart for now. 

As I finally begin to progress on my work, I hear a sound. I got up out of my extremely comfortable position—mentally cursing whatever it was—to see where the sound was coming from. The sound became louder. It sounded like pecking.

I looked over to the window and, sure enough, there was a beautiful snowy owl there. Hedwig. I opened the window and she hopped in. She seemed delighted that she had reached her destination and held out her leg for me. Attached was a letter, addressed to Harry's "my love". I rolled my eyes as I removed the letter from the owl's leg, smiling and letting her back out gently. She just stubbornly stood there, waiting for something. I gave her another smile and chuckled. She's just like Harry. Stubborn as shit but beautiful as hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi baby,

I just wanted to tell you that I didn't mean to pressure you into anything. I know you've been through a lot, and I don't want to take you to lengths you're not comfortable with. I don't know if you know, but I've liked you for so long now, Hedwig gets tired of my rants. Draco, you are the most beautiful boy I have ever met. You are so cute you make my heart melt when I look at you. Even if no one else can see it. Honestly, I'm happy only I can. You're mine. Your wonderful smile just makes my heart explode. You're the only one I need. I love you. I always will, even if you never love me back. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. 

Love,

Harry  xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is he doing this to me?

Why is he so cute?

Why does he have to make my heart want to leave my chest?

Why does he love me? 

"I don't know. I'm literally an owl." 

I scrambled up from the floor where I was previously in a serious dilemma, and looked straight towards Hedwig. She just winked at me and flew out of the open window behind her. 

Confused, and dazed, I fell onto my bed and drifted to sleep, thinking of what I was going to say to the love of my life the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still short, I know. 

BUT, I updated twice this week so that has to count. 

Anyway, how do y'all like it so far? 

BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS GONNA BE INTENSE. (nah i'm jp that's not until later..)