Chapter 9

Quick Author's Note:

Okay, so I was just going to say that writing a fanfic in a Snuggie is amazing. I'm warm, yet I can type. I still think the Snuggie is like the best invention ever! Just putting that out there ... Anyways, enjoy chapter 9! (:

Chapter 9

Sam's POV

Lou and I stayed up until 2 in the morning talking to each other. He was so sweet, he talked about his sisters and how he loved to sing. I thought it was cute that he liked to sing, I never really thought he could. He proved me wrong by singing a few lines, he was perfect. He hit every note and sounded like an angel.

I loved his voice, it was sweet, not too deep. I remember looking up and asked him if he'd sing more. He said he wanted me to remember this one. Lou said it came to his heart. Nothing no son could have been better.

Before I knew it i was falling asleep to the lyrics to If I Knew by Bruno Mars. The lyrics told me how much he cared, although they also made me think of Harry.

Harry. His name gave me chills. I felt safe with him. He held me until I felt safe again, he was there for me. Then there's Lou. He's just so perfect, I don't think I could just pick Haz because he held me. Lou cuddled with me ... He even sang to me. He's the guy I know I can be with. Who I want to be with ...

~The Next Morning~

When I woke up I remembered all of last night. It was probably the best night of my life, I now have someone who cares for me.

Lou was awake when I woke up. I went over to him and cuddled close to him.

He smiled at me and whispered,"Did you have a good sleep, love?"

I nodded and smiled at the thought that I was his love. We stayed cuddled up, whispering back and forth for a while. He told me everything. Lou told me he had been looking for someone like me. We talked about what we thought was in the future for us. I loved the way he made me feel. I felt so ... Loved.

After a little while I thought I herd someone outside our door, but Lou said it was nothing. So, I simply went back to talking to him.

"I smell breakfast, would you like some?" Lou looked down at me.

"Sure"

We got up and went to the kitchen seeing Liam already eating. "Hey guys, uhm, do you know where Haz went? He made breakfast and got me up ... I thought he was getting everyone for breakfast, but he hasn't come back."

"No I haven't seen him." Lou said as he reached for my hand.

Just as he laced his fingers through mine, Liam gave us a funny look. His expression went from confused to worried to realization,"So ... are you all, uhm, together?"

Were we together? What about Haz ..... No, forget about that. Lou was who I needed right now, he was perfect.

I felt my face redden as I nodded to Liam and Lou smiled. Liam just laughed a bit and then said he was supposed to be home and hour ago.

He got up and went outside to his car. Liam slumped in, started the engine, and pulled out of Sarah's drive. He seemed to be in a hurry.

Lou looked at me interrupting my thoughts,"So we're together?" He said with a grin across his face. I simply confirmed his question by placing my lips gently on his.

*******

Liam's POV

Mum wanted me home. Yeah ... that was a good reason to leave fast. I can't believe it though. In one night and Lou and Sam are ... together? I don't get it, Haz seemed really into her and by the way he spoke about her, it seemed like she fancied him too. I'm confused.