Chapter 3: The Kyln

Start from the beginning

Rocket: "What's a raccoon?" He asked, confused as to what that is.

Blake: "I'm sorry, 'What's a raccoon?' It's what you are, stupid."

Rocket: "Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me."

The guard in front opens the gate, as they all continue to walk forward. Then, Blake decides to call up Gamora and ask her about the Orb.

Blake: "So, this Orb, it's kinda giving me the Ark of the Covenant sort-of vibes. Mind telling me what it is?"

Groot: "I am Groot."

Blake: "Uh, appreciate the introduction, but that's not important." He then looks back at Gamora. "What is it really?"

Gamora: "I have no words for an honorless thief."

Blake: "Me? An honorless thief? Wow."

Rocket: "Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac." Gamora looks at Rocket. "Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are."

Blake: "Yeah, don't think I didn't know who you were when we first met. Your sister, Nebula, mentioned so many things about you."

Gamora: "She is not my sister." She glared towards him.

Blake: [Glares right back] "Well, I guess I can tell Nebula that the feeling's mutual. She said the same thing about you."

Groot: "I am Groot (You know her sister)? "He asked as Blake simply ignored him, still not knowing what he was saying.

Gamora: "I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan, I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party." She said, ignoring the comment about Nebula.

Groot: "I am Groot."

Blake: "Well, that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told that. What is wrong with Giving Tree, here?" He asked Rocket.

Rocket: "Well, he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in that order."

Blake: "I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast."

Then, Blake hears a familiar tune. He looks to his left to see a Prison Guard with his Walkman headphones.

Blake: "Hey! Put that away." The guard didn't pay attention as he then puts on the headphones. "You son of a - hey!"

Blake then entered the room, as the door closed behind him. The guards prepared their batons as soon as he entered the area.

Blake: "Listen to me you big blue bastard, take those headphones off, that's mine. Those belong to impound. That tape and that player is mine!" He yelled.