Chapter 3: The Kyln

Blake and the misfits are transferred to the Kyln, and now they have to find a way to work together to escape the prison with the Orb.

Nova Headquarters

Xandar's Armed Forces

Nova Prime Irani Rael, is on a call with the Kree Ambassador, talking about Ronan.

Nova Prime: "Ronan is destroying Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy. I should think that would call for some slight response on the part of the Kree."

Kree Ambassador: "We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime. What more do you want?" He asked, sounding incredibly annoyed by her.

Nova Prime: "At least a statement from the Kree Empire saying that they condemn his actions. He is slaughtering children, families."

Kree Ambassador: "That is your business. Now, I have other matters to attend to." He then ended the call.

Nova Prime: "Prick." She said.

Saal: "Well, some good news. Looks like we've apprehended one of Ronan's compatriots." He said as he approached Nova Prime.

After all four have been captured and taken to Nova Headquarters, Dey and Ko-Rel present each of them to Saal

After all four have been captured and taken to Nova Headquarters, Dey and Ko-Rel present each of them to Saal. First up was Gamora.

Dey: "Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

Next was Rocket

Ko-Rel: "Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form." She informed them as Rocket was seen spitting on the ground.

Saal: "What the hell?" He said as he was then staring at Groot.

Dey: "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle."