|𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3|

" 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔."

~~~

Mornings in Dehradun were an opposite event than Delhi. The sun shone bright in the clear blue sky with clouds sailing like cotton balls.

Even in the digital age and being a software developer himself, Vidyut still believed in his millennial habbit of reading the newspaper which he developed at a very young age.

Vidyut, being an avid reader considered reading physical and print media gave him the satisfaction and zest of reading which somehow didn't come from reading through digital media.

He sat on a wooden chair near the casement window breathing in fresh oxygen.
The chair was initially placed a little away from the window with a study table but he moved it closer to the window as from their he could observe the valley and also the distant houses and shops.

How I wish I could settle at this place forever!

But I can't see her!

Reality hit him that even if his heart desired to stay at this place forever it wouldn't be possible without crossing paths with his therapist.
Before their first session it had taken Vidyut all his strength and courage to walk to her and stay around her when all he wished was to stay locked in his room and never see her again.

Never had he imagined the face that he used to admire the most , the smile he considered the most contagious one and the voice which was his melodious hymn, would be the same he would want to run away from.

His trail of thoughts was distracted by the ringing of this phone.
"Bhoot 2" it said and unknowingly a small smile made its way to Vidyut's face.

It was Vidhi. His little and adorable twenty one year old sister. She was the youngest one and so received all the pampering from her brothers.

He received the call and was welcomed by a chirpy voice on the other end. "Suprabhat Bhratashree!"
[Elder Brother]

Vidyut chuckled before returning her the salutation.

"Good morning Chief!" came another voice and it was undoubtedly Veer's.

"Good morning Bhoots!" he said placing the newspaper on his laps.
His siblings were the only ones that kept him from going insane in these years. He had always felt a sense of responsibility and protection towards his siblings and so he wouldn't let the darkness of his past take over him completely, as it would eventually ruin his siblings life.

He knew if he broke and fell, his siblings would too. Both of them had always looked up to him and he had promised himself to never let down their belief in him.

"What is this Bhai? You're again on a business trip! That too two months long!" Vidhi whined.

So Veer already covered it up for me!

Vidhi was unaware of him opting therapy. He never had it in him to tell his little sister who otherwise knew everything else about his life.
Trisha, the accident, the therapy sessions, the nightmares were all a part of only Vidyut's life.