Author's note

Hi! Welcome to my book, Serendipity!

Since this is my first story and my native language isn't english, there is bound to be mistakes, so don't hesitate to correct me. You can always comment and/or send in any requests, as I will try my best to write them! Although I'm quite busy, I'll make sure to update whenever I can.

Here are the characters that will definitely appear in my story:

- Dazai
- Chuuya
- Ranpo
- Akutagawa
- Odasaku
- Poe
- Atsushi
- Fyodor

Here are the characters that I'm still considering adding:

- Fukuzawa
- Sigma
- Ango
- Nikolai

Please take in notice that I will not be writing any smut. Additionally, you, the reader, will be female and age 18+ in this book. I hope this doesn't bother you in any way. I recently started writing (again, this is my first book) and it will help me in a lot of ways if the reader was female. Thank you for your understanding. Also, if you want me to add more characters to this fanfic, feel free to comment that character here. All pictures that I use are from Pinterest.

A bit out of context, but since it's my birthday, I decided to post this story today.

WARNING: This fanfic will not be following the original timeline, character's reaction and speech won't be entirely accurate, and huge apology for any mischaracterization!

Now that that has been said, please enjoy (and bear the cringiness) this book.

— Mal