Chapter 17

"Jennifer, wait!" I reached for her as she stood up and walked away to go upstairs. "I have things to-" 

"You don't believe me, Taylor!" she screamed at me. Her veins were popping out of her neck as she grew furious with a pinch of sadness. I don't know what she was yelling about, but I took it like the girlfriend I was. Admiring that's her eyes were green, that her body was still in my shorts that I gave her and made her legs look muscular, the way she looked so tan and her teeth were so bright and aligned so perfectly, her lips, the way they felt against mine. I remember the one day we were close to going too far, when she kissing my neck then went to nibble on my shoulder bone. God how that was such a turn on. I missed having her lips against my skin. Those soft, warm lips. Her perfect face with the little dimple she had. 

Then my mind came back. 

To reality. 

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she said it with an attitude, but it was a lot more calmer than having her yelling her voice was sour, but it was sweet either. It was dark, but you could still see light.

I couldn't collect words to say. They weren't at the tip of my tongue. They just disappeared. I looked at the ground for a good few seconds so could say something. "Look, Jennifer.."

"What, Taylor?" her voice was turning sweet.

"I love you. Everything about you, your smile, the way you smell, they way you look in my clothes, the little dance you do when you win on Super Smash Brawl, the whole thought of you, Jennifer, is what makes me not want to loose you. I don't want to have a future with out you. When we were laying down at the beach and you said to me 'we'll do this everyday', made me realize that you're the only one that has ever made me felt this way" my voice cracked. Tears were forming in my eyes and I broke down. I couldn't handle it. I didn't want to lose her.

I just can't. She's a jewel. She's worth so much.

She came to hug me. She got my hands out my teary eyes and wet face and wiped the tears with my shirt she was wearing. "Taylor, I know it's hard, I know you can't forgive me, I understand. I just.. I just don't want to loose you either" the voice she had was sweet, her minty breath lingered on my nose, tears were forming in her eyes but they didn't come out. I felt her weakness but she wanted to be strong. "Lately, I just don't know what's gotten into me and I haven't really gotten to understand why. I know, deep down within me, I love you and I'm willing to do whatever makes you happy, to make us last together and still have a turtle farm like you want"
It's true, I do want a turtle farm. We were at an ice cream place at the mall and she talked to me how she was raised on a farm and she loved her sheepdog, Rocket, and her cat, Salmon. "I was ten, and he liked salmon AND it was like ten days that we had him and we still called him 'kitty', so I named him Salmon". I loved it when she talked about the past. It makes me realize what I'm looking at and how dorky she was as a kid. She asked of if I had any pets as a kid, but I've only had Bruno since he was a puppy, but I always wanted turtles as a pet. So she said 'let's have a turtle farm' and it just sort of stuck to us.

Back to reality.

"I'm sorry" she said

"I know, and I'll have the willingness to forgive you one day " I looked at her in her grey eyes "I kn-"

Her lips were on mine. Those soft, warm lips. I held her face as she kissed and cried. I felt the tears rolling down her face, the moment I had with her, was the best type of moment. Where everything just didn't matter and it was just her and I.

"

Taylortot.."

Oh the cute nickname..

"Yes, Jennybear.."

"Don't let me go.."

"I promise I won't"

We were both crying hard, but I kissed her. I kissed her hard and her lips began to dance with mine. She dragged me on the floor. Her back was on the floor while I was on top. Both my palms on the floor to support my weight. We never broke the kiss although she did smile. Her hands went up my shirt and reached my back. I left a trail of kisses that lead to her neck and started to nibble on the one spot she absolutely loved; just below her ear. I bit, and sucked on the one spot. I knew she wanted more.

"Taylor, I don't deserve this right now, I love the idea, but I can't. I'll feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

Not if I'm willing.

"You're not, I promise, but if that's-" she cut me off.

"It's not, but I'm just not ready" she admitted.

Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Okay, darling" I helped her up from the floor.

"Can we go to McDonald's? I'm in the mood for fries."
Your wish is my desire, princess.